Page Cache Pro - Page Speed & SEO optimization
Below are the speed optimization technologies included in Page Cache Pro:
Page cache significantly increases the speed of your website by storing all static content in HTML files. The HTML files are immediately displayed to website visitors whenever a page is queried.
Our PrestaShop page cache module supports cronjob feature to help you automatically regenerate page cache for a smoother user experience in the front office.
Other caching technologies
Along with page cache, this module also provides you with other powerful caching technologies such as server cache, Smarty cache, browser cache, Memcached, etc. These caching technologies will help you optimize data processing time and therefore make your website faster than ever.
GZIP compression feature can decrease the size of the data loaded to the visitor and speed up page loading time without sacrificing the image quality or other graphics.
Improve SEO ranking
Our page cache ultimate module is a great SEO optimization tool for your online store by improving your site speed. Google appreciates websites having quality and high loading speed, your website will more likely appear in the top position on the search result page.
Page Cache Pro offers you the database optimization feature to save database space and reduce database access time. Your website speed will be considerably improved after using this feature.
This module provides a system analytic tool to help you keep track of installed modules' performance and give you useful recommendations to further optimize your PrestaShop site's speed.
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (30)
- Questions & Answers (0)
- The module’s dashboard helps you keep track of its activities.
- You can use “Auto-configuration” feature to set everything up in 1 click.
Page cache settings
- You can enable/disable page cache, compress cache files into ZIP files, automatically refresh caches using cronjob, and count how many times a page cache is used.
- You can add URL exceptions (URLs that will not be cached), select page to cache and adjust page cache lifetime, and enable/disable cache for certain modules and hooks.
Minification and other caches
- Option to enable/disable server cache and Smarty cache.
- You can enable/disable PrestaShop GZIP & browser cache, apply default settings for browser cache elements and GZIP cache, or adjust lifetime for browser cache elements (images, icons, CSS, etc.).
Database optimization and system analytics
- Clean unnecessary data in the PrestaShop database to improve your page loading time.
- Keep track of the performance of installed modules thanks to the system analysis tool.
- Extra checkpoints to make sure your front office has the fastest speed.
- Support multi-shop mode and multi-language.
- Quick access menu in the back office.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Module improvements
- Update cache generation feature
- Minor changes
- Update compatibility with "Create Element" module
- Module improvements
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.0
- Update translation: German, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Russian
- Automatically delete page cache when editing page data
- Automatically delete page cache when adding or deleting a product from a shopping cart
- Module improvements
- Update responsive feature for the main menu on the module configuration page
- Split cache folder by ID to make website load faster
- Remove Auto-refresh cache option
- Add Minify CSS option
- Optimize SQL query
- Update browser image cache lifetime
- Remove Gzip notification
- Compatible with PrestaShop 184.108.40.206
- Using the front controller for cron job
- Release version