Marketplace Builder: Multi-vendor, multi-seller
Turn PrestaShop into a real marketplace (multi-vendor) with simple setup steps.The best PrestaShop marketplace store module allows sellers to list their products for sale and pay a percentage fee for each sale or a membership fee.
Marketplace Builder is the best PrestaShop marketplace module (PrestaShop multi-vendor module) to convert your online store into a marketplace so that multiple sellers can list their products on your marketplace and in exchange you can charge a fixed percentage fee amount for every single order they get or require sellers to pay a membership fee (monthly fee, yearly fee, one-time fee, etc.)
Benefits for sellers
Full-managed PrestaShop marketplace for sellers, a seller is provided with every feature they need on their seller account to run a successful business such as:
- Easy and quick to list products, allow sellers to sell all types of products such as physical products, virtual products, digital products, downloadable files, services, etc.
- Automated order fulfillment system (manage order , shipping, auto emails, etc.);
- Easy to manage seller fees and commissions, and manage invoices;
- Global and self–created objects: sellers can use the store’s global items such as attributes and features, brands and carriers, or sellers can create their items;
- Shipping mode: allow customers to select a global carrier for all products in their shopping cart or select a separate carrier for the products belonging to a specific shop;
- Shop managers (staff): sellers can assign shop management privileges to their staff and enable staff to manage a shop;
- Easy to communicate with customers through a convenient message system;
- Seller can withdraw their balance to their bank account, PayPal, Skrill, pay for orders, or convert the balance into voucher codes;
- Sellers can change shop status to “vacation mode” when they want to temporarily close their shop;
- Statistics dashboard;
- And many more useful features;
Benefits for you (marketplace admin)
- Earn commission whenever a product is purchased successfully. You can charge sellers a monthly fee, quarterly fee, yearly fee, or one-time fee. This module has a flexible commission rate setting, you can set up commission rates by seller levels, by product categories, and by the separate shop.
- Our PrestaShop marketplace module gives you the ultimate control of your marketplace: you can manage sellers, seller products, seller orders, seller commissions, withdrawal requests, etc.
- Seller level and badges: you can add different seller levels and set up a specific commission rate and membership fee for each level. Sellers will be automatically put into a level when their shop satisfies specific conditions. Sellers will also earn a reward badge when they enter a new level.
- Detailed statistic charts and helpful information on the dashboard: provide an overview of your marketplace’s activities.
- Easy for customization, works perfectly with any PrestaShop themes, even the custom ones!
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (85)
- Questions & Answers (78)
- Dashboard: provide an overview of shop status, detailed statistic data of turnover, earning commission, etc.
- Profile: manage seller and shop general information.
- Orders: view order details and update order status
- Products: view product list, manage products (add/edit/delete products), add attribution and features to the product, import/export products.
- Support all types of products: sellers can easily upload and sell all types of products such as physical products, virtual products, services, etc.
- Attributes and features: view the attributes and features list, using the store’s global attributes/features and/or seller–created attributes/features
- Brands and carriers: view brands and carriers list, add new brand and carrier, using store’s global brands/carriers and/or seller–created brands/carriers
- Shipping mode: allow customers to select a global carrier for all products in their shopping cart or select a separate carrier for the products belonging to a specific shop.
- Display shop information in the product detail pages and customer shopping cart.
- Ratings: view and manage customers’ product ratings.
- Commission: a detailed list of commissions earned from selling seller products.
- Billing: keep track of seller fee payment billing (membership fee) between the seller and marketplace admin
- Withdraw: sellers can send a withdrawal request to receive their money.
- Pay for order: sellers can pay for their order using their balance at the checkout step.
- Convert into vouchers: convert commission balance into voucher codes
- Messages: manage messages sent from customers
- Seller managers (staffs): sellers can assign shop management privileges for their staff and enable staff to manage a shop
- Vacation mode: allow a seller to set shop as “In vacation” mode, and temporarily close shop.
- Shop location: display shop location on Google map
For PrestaShop marketplace administrator:
Detailed statistic charts and helpful information on the dashboard
- Seller management: admin can view and manage seller registration requests, seller orders, seller products, seller commissions, seller fees, etc.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Module improvements
- Update compatibility with the email service of PrestaShop 8
- New feature: Mail queue
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1
Update some new options for "Seller products" and "Seller discounts" section
Optimize SQL queries
Update translation: German, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, and Russian
- Optimize module code
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.0