All defined terms used below shall have the meanings set forth in Our Terms and Conditions. See TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site.
Registration and Ordering
Before using certain portions of this Site or ordering products, you may be required to complete an online registration form.
During registration, you will be asked to provide to Us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, We may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations.
These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If We encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Site or transact business with Us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, We collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of Our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to this Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access Our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access this Site.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information We have about you.
For example, We may collect demographic and change-of-address information from third-party sources and information from third-party social media platforms (such as Facebook) if you log in to this Site using your social media account credentials or if you make certain content and information publicly available, such as photos, videos, and profile information.
Information Use and Disclosure
We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally your personal information to improve this Site’s content and layout, to improve outreach and for Our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
Communications with You
We will use your personal information to communicate with you about this Site and your orders. Also, We may send you a confirmation email when you register with Us. We may send you a service-related announcement on rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.)
Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as signing up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, We use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. Because We have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
Except as otherwise set forth below, We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
We may disclose information to third parties that perform specific functions on Our behalf. However, We will only disclose the information that is necessary for them to perform their service.
We must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers as is required to process your orders. We will use industry standard security measures, including data encryption, when providing your credit card number to others.
We may disclose personal information or financial information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if We are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or to protect ourselves or others. For example, We may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use this Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Upon your request, We will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing Us at email@example.com.
Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
Offline Collection Use and Disclosure
We also may collect information offline. We will treat any information collected offline in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. One example involves someone calling Us to place an order or to ask questions. When someone calls, We will ask only for the personal information We need in order to place the order or to answer the question. When We need to store information (such as order information), We will enter it into our database.
Under GDPR and data protection laws, there are certain rights that may be available to you with respect to your personal data:
- Right to access – You have a right to ask for the personal data that we hold about you. We will provide you with your data within 30 days. If we may take longer, we will let you know and explain the reasons for the delay. We will not charge you for such a request, unless we reasonably consider your request to be excessive or repetitive. We also reserve the right to refuse a request if we reasonably consider it unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.
- Right to be informed – The notice provides the information you need about how we collect and use your data.
- Right to rectification – If you consider that any information we hold is inaccurate, please let us know and we will take steps to rectify it.
- Right to erasure – In certain circumstances, you have the right to have personal data that we process blocked, erased, and destroyed.
- Right to object and restrict – You can ask for the processing of your personal data to be restricted, for example for marketing purposes. Where your data is processed on the basis of consent, you may also withdraw your consent to that processing at any time. You can also object to the processing of your data entirely but this may affect the service we are able to offer.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and may be restricted in certain circumstances. To exercise your rights or if you require any further information, please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to this Policy