- Migrate or upgrade PrestaShop 1.6 to 1.7 (or from older versions to PrestaShop 1.7) in a few clicks
- Transfer and migrate data between PrestaShop stores
- Necessary data types migration (products, categories and customers)
- Export/Import part of website data
- Help you to generate backup data
- Keep your customer and staff passwords
- Simple usage and safety ensured
With the release of PrestaShop 1.7, a lot of online store owners are exciting about the new features brought by PrestaShop developer team. Many of them want to upgrade their stores to the latest PrestaShop version, but they are not ace of programming, or even they are beginners. Even if some people have experience, they sometimes find it difficult to copy or transfer a PrestaShop site from one location to another. That’s why we introduce to you the free version of PrestaShop fastest migration module – PrestaShop Migrator Free. It can guarantee that your site's migration process will be much more efficient and easier.
5 steps to migrate your data
PrestaShop Migrator Free comes with a minimalist design back office and detail instruction. It will help you perform the migration in a few clicks without any programming knowledge.
Proceeding migration with security
The transfer process is completely ensured with "Secure access token" and additional security checks. We guarantee that you will never lose your information to any outsider when continuing the migration.
Easily work even with big size of database
Don’t be worry if your store has up to 1000+ products and their related data. Our PrestaShop Migrator Free module can smoothly transfer and migrate everything onto the new store. It only uses a small portion of your server resource and won’t take you a lot of time to wait.
Keeping customer passwords from your old store
PrestaShop Migrator Free includes “PrestaShop password keeper” module to save and transfer all your customer account passwords to the new PrestaShop 1.7 store. Your customers can log in to your website as usual. To enjoy more advanced features, please purchase our premium version of PrestaShop Migrator.
|Types of data to migrate||Products & Categories|||||
|Orders & Shopping carts|||||
|Carriers & shipping prices|||||
|Vouchers & discounts|||||
|Customer messages & services|||||
|Migration features||Migration history|||||
|Display the percentage of the migration completion|||||
|Export data (to XML file)|||||
|Create complete data backup|||||
|Resume/restart migration process anytime|||||
|Bulk data upload|||||
|Premium 24/7 support|||||
|Download now||Purchase now|
- Migrate PrestaShop 1.4, 1.5 or 1.6 to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate data between PrestaShop websites (any versions)
- Downgrade PrestaShop to a previous version (eg: PrestaShop 1.7 to 1.6)
- Bulk data upload (valid XML data format required)
- Backup data
- Possibility to keep customer passwords or regenerate new passwords for customers
- Migrate multi-shop
- Migrate many PrestaShop websites into 1 shop (merge shops)
- Migrate multi-shop to separate PrestaShop websites (split shops)
- Migration history (view migration history, resume or restart migration anytime)
- Clean-up (save your disk space)
Étape 1: Téléchargez et installez PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/fr/145-prestahero-connect.html
Étape 2: Rechargez votre back-office, puis accédez à « PrestaHero > Modules PrestaHero » et cliquez sur « Se connecter à PrestaHero » pour connecter votre site Web à PrestaHero en toute sécurité avec vos identifiants PrestaHero.
Étape 3: Trouvez le module que vous avez acheté (ou les modules gratuits) et cliquez sur « Installer » ou « Mettre à niveau » pour installer les modules ou mettre à niveau vos modules à chaque fois qu'une nouvelle version est publiée.
Vous êtes maintenant prêt à profiter de notre module !
* Remarque: en plus d'installer les modules/thèmes achetés à l'aide de PrestaHero Connect, vous pouvez également télécharger les modules/thèmes ici: https://prestahero.com/fr/mydownloads et les installer sur votre site Web en tant que modules PrestaShop normaux à l'aide du gestionnaire de modules PrestaShop (ou gestionnaire de thèmes). Naviguez simplement vers « Modules > Gestionnaire de modules » (ou « Conception > Thème et logo ») puis téléchargez et installez les modules / thèmes téléchargés.
Autres produits susceptibles de vous intéresser
Easily manage, install and update the PrestaShop modules from PrestaHero including your purchased modules, free modules, and discover other available modules offered by PrestaHero.
- PrestaShop countdown module helps to boost the sale of your products
- Announce beginning and end of sales and promotions with a dazzling countdown.
- Create urgency by alerting the user that current deal is only available for x more hours.
- Display discounted products on a carousel slider or grid list.
- Make your customers being attracted to your special offers
- Customizable display.
This Nivo slider module for PrestaShop is a renowned slider that is being used in thousands of websites around the world. It’s a jQuery slider that comes with a large number of features essential for a good website slider. Since PrestaShop doesn’t support the integration of Nivo slider by default, having a separate module for the purpose is essential. Even though there are a large number of PrestaShop Nivo slider modules in the market, our module is unique with the integration of caption animation feature.
- Display manufacturer/brand logos carousel slider on anywhere on your website.
- Help your clients to find products of certain brand easily and make a purchase
- Fully responsive, mobile friendly
- Quick install and easy to use
- Flexible and user-friendly interface PrestaShop chat free module
- Good performance, allows you to chat with more than 100 customers stably at the same time with minimum server resource
- Custom text and avatar
- Support clean-up chat database
- Support PrestaShop multi-store mode & multi-language
This module provides a product rollover effect for your store so that when a person hovers their mouse pointer over a product, several changes occur; the product image changes and also displays product details like the product price and also additional buttons to display more details about the product. Since this image rollover effect is not found in PrestaShop by default, having a PrestaShop image rollover module to obtain the feature is essential.
Is your PrestaShop store running successfully, giving you a desirable income? Having good sales in your business is great news. But have you handled all the problems that occur in your website that can drop your sales percentage little by little. A common problem is back orders, it happens when a customer buys out of stock products on your website. Our Product status update is a free PrestaShop module that helps you to hide out of stock products in PrestaShop automatically.
Display your Instagram photos and videos on PrestaShop home page in minutes with an easy setup