Make multi-language for your product images! This module makes your images translatable by allowing you to upload translated product images for each language.
Auto detect and redirect customer to their language and currency, auto setup correct taxes and calculate shipping cost base on customer’s location.
A global PrestaShop store may need a bit more attention than a locally functioning store. This is because a global store has to have some extra features to support its sales. One such feature is customer location detection to change the currency, identify the tax percentages, shipping charges etc. for the purchases. For this task, a location detection module for PrestaShop is just what your store needs. And the good news is, we have one ready for you. GEO Country is a location detection module for PrestaShop with many useful features that can be installed and enabled for your store. It can
- Auto-detect customer location
- Auto setup correct taxes and calculate shipping cost
- Auto install GeoIP feature
- Allow customers to make changes to the country
- Pre-select country at registration
Auto-detect customer location, setup correct taxes and calculate shipping cost based on customer’s location
With Geolocation – an excellent location, language, currency, tax and shipping cost detection module for PrestaShop, your site will automatically recognize your clients' language and currency as well as automatically calculate taxes and shipping cost according to customer’s location. This module also allows you to define custom rules that will be applied for customer from specific countries (redirect them to a specific language or currency, block them from accessing the website, etc.)
Auto install PrestaShop GeoIP
The GEO Country module is a direct download PrestaShop GeoIP module which can be installed in one click just as any other standard PrestaShop modules. After the module is installed, it will automatically add GeoIP database to your website and enable the Geolocation by IP feature so that you don’t have to go to complex means to add it to your website like downloading and uploading the database separately. Therefore this module reduces your workload and saves time for you for other tasks.
Other features of GEO country (location detection module for PrestaShop)
In addition to the above-described features, the module lets the customer do customer changes to the detected country any time they want. This is facilitated in case if a wrong country is detected by the module. The module is completely compatible with all PrestaShop websites having PrestaShop versions 1.5 and 1.6. A customer can also preselect the country from the registration form when they register for the first time. This is the best location detection module for PrestaShop that can help you increase your sales and customers when installing if you have a globally functioning PrestaShop store. Don’t hesitate to purchase this module and enjoy its features.
- Reviews (11)
- Questions & Answers (0)
- Visitor map shows the number of website visitors from each country and the percentage of visitors from each country
- 3 types of total visit charts:
- Pie chart shows the number of visitors from each country and the total number of visitors
- Line chart and bar chart show how the number of visitors from each country changes during a time range
2. Geolocation settings
- Option to enable/disable Geolocation
- Set up default language, default currency and default country for your website
- Option to auto calculate shipping cost and tax
- Option to ignore search engine bots (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) so they won’t redirect to another URL.
- Option to only auto-set language, currency, tax and shipping cost when a customer lands on home page
- Option to ask customer for confirmation before changing language and currency
- Option to enable location switching button
- Preselect country on the address registration page
3. Geolocation rules
- Add, edit and delete Geolocation rules
- Option to enable/disable rule
- Select countries to apply rule
- Disable Geolocation for selected countries
- Set language and currency for selected countries
- Block all users from the selected countries
- Set priority for rule
4. Message management
- You can edit content of the following notification messages:
- Confirmation message before changing both language and currency
- Confirmation message before changing language only
- Confirmation message before changing currency only
- Setting language and currency notification message
- Message displayed on "Choose your location" popup
- Message displayed when a user is blocked
- Support multi-shop mode
- Support multi-language
- Quick access menu on back office
GEO Location module is not compatible with CDN server. If your PrestaShop website is using CDN, it will affect our GEO Location module performance and may cause a 403 error.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
- Compatible bug fix with latest version of PrestaShop
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Other products you may be interested in
Automated PrestaShop translation module for content (products, categories, CMS, etc.), themes, modules, front office, back office, emails and even core files based on Google Translate API.
- PrestaShop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your PrestaShop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
- Awesome vertical and horizontal PrestaShop mega menu
- Complete visual drag and drop backend
- Allow you to use different content types inside your top menu (text, images, categories, manufacturer, etc.)
- Select and display featured products in mega menu
- Apply different animations effect for effective visual appeal
- Clean and professional mobile menu with 3 different menu types
- 1-click to import/export your entire mega menu data
- Quick loading speed with smart cache feature
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2021! Extremely good, all-in-one PrestaShop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
- All in one PrestaShop blog module with every necessary features for a blog
- Provide post authors role for your staff or customers
- Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
- Fully supported comment system including CAPTCHA security
- Professional and attractive design with customizable image slider and photo gallery.
- Display blog posts and photo gallery on homepage or sidebar
- Support notification email system
- Import/export data in 1 – click (support data transfer from WordPress)
- No additional add-ons required
Turn PrestaShop into marketplace with simple set up steps, #1 PrestaShop Marketplace module (multi vendor) that allows sellers to list their products for sale and pay a percentage fee amount for each sale or a membership fee.