Turn PrestaShop into marketplace with simple set up steps, #1 PrestaShop Marketplace module (multi vendor) that allows sellers to list their products for sale and pay a percentage fee amount for each sale or a membership fee.
Marketplace Builder is the best PrestaShop marketplace module (multi-vendor module) to convert your online store into a marketplace so that multiple sellers can list their products on your marketplace and in exchange you can charge a fixed percentage fee amount for every single order they get or require sellers to pay a membership fee (monthly fee, yearly fee, one-time fee, etc.)
Benefits for sellers
Full-managed PrestaShop marketplace for sellers, seller is provided with every feature they need on their seller account to run a successful business such as:
- Easy and quick to list products, allow sellers to sell all types of products such as physical products, virtual products, digital products, downloadable files, service, etc.
- Automated order fulfillment system (manage order, shipping, auto emails, etc.)
- Easy to manage seller fees and commission, manage invoices.
- Global and self–created objects: sellers can use store’s global items such as attributes and features, brands and carriers or sellers can create their own items.
- Shipping mode: allow customers to select a global carrier for all products in their shopping cart or select a separate carrier for the products belong to a specific shop.
- Shop managers (staffs): sellers can assign shop management privileges for their staffs and enable staffs to manage shop
- Easy to communicate with customers through a convenient message system.
- Seller can withdraw their balance to their bank account, PayPal, Skrill, pay for orders, or convert balance into voucher codes.
- Sellers can change shop status to “vacation mode” when they want to temporarily close their shop.
- Statistics dashboard
- And many more useful features.
Benefits for you (admin)
- Earn commission whenever a product is purchased successfully. You can also charge sellers for a monthly fee, quarterly fee, yearly fee, or one-time fee. This module has a flexible commission rate setting, you can set up commission rate by seller levels, by product categories, and by separate shop.
- PrestaShop Marketplace Builder gives you the ultimate control of your marketplace: You can manage sellers, seller products, seller orders, seller commission, withdrawal requests, etc.
- Seller level and badges: you can add different seller levels and set up a specific commission rate and membership fee for each level. Sellers will be automatically put into a level when their shop satisfies specific conditions. Sellers will also earn a reward badge when they enter a new level.
- Detailed statistic charts and helpful information on dashboard: provide an overview of your marketplace’s activities.
- Easy for customization, works perfectly with any PrestaShop themes, even the custom ones!
- Dashboard: provide an overview of seller shop status, detailed statistic data of turnover, earning commission, etc.
- Profile: manage seller and shop general information.
- Orders: view order details and update order status
- Products: view product list, manage products (add/edit/delete products), add attribution and features to product, import/export products.
- Support all types of products: sellers can easily upload and sell all type of products such as physical products, virtual products, services, etc.
- Attributes and features: view attributes and features list, using the store’s global attributes/features and/or seller – created attributes/features
- Brands and carriers: view brands and carriers list, add new brand and carrier, using store’s global brands/carriers and/or seller – created brands/carriers
- Shipping mode: allow customers to select a global carrier for all products in their shopping cart or select a separate carrier for the products that belong to a specific shop.
- Display shop information in the product detail pages and customer shopping cart.
- Ratings: view and manage customer’s product ratings.
- Commission: a detailed list of commission earned from selling seller products.
- Billings: keep track of seller fee payment billing (membership fee) between the seller and marketplace admin
- Withdraw: sellers can send a withdrawal request to receive their money.
- Pay for order: sellers can pay for their orders using their balance at checkout step.
- Convert into vouchers: convert commission balance into voucher codes
- Messages: manage messages sent from customers
- Seller managers (staffs): sellers can assign shop management privileges for their staffs and enable staffs to manage shop
- Vacation mode: allow a seller to set shop as “In vacation” mode, temporarily close shop.
- Seller shop location: display seller shop location on Google map
For PrestaShop marketplace administrator:
- Detailed statistic charts and helpful information on dashboard
- Seller management: admin can view and manage seller registration requests, seller orders, seller products, seller commissions, seller fee, etc.
- Flexible commission rate: set up commission rate by seller levels, by product categories, and by separate shop.
- Seller level and badges: admin can add different seller levels with specific commission rate and membership fee. Sellers will earn a reward badge when they enter a new level.
- Approval system: admin can give their approval for the following objects: customer’s application to join the marketplace, seller commission, seller withdrawal requests, newly upload products by a seller, edited product information by a seller, etc.
- Billings management: manage seller registration fee (membership fee) billings, auto-notify seller about their membership fee once due.
- Manage sellers’ withdrawal requests
- Create an unlimited number of custom withdrawal methods such as PayPal, Bank wire, Skrill, etc.
- Configure cronjob to automatically send emails to sellers
- Configure notification email and custom notification messages
- Display user’s followed shops and followed products on marketplace homepage
- Shop categories: group shops into different shop categories for better shop listing.
- Compatible with all popular PrestaShop payment modules such as PayPal, PrestaShop Checkout, PrestaShop default payment modules (Bank transfer, Payment by check, Cash on delivery – COD), Skrill, Stripe, 2checkout, Paysafe, Authorize.Net, etc.
- Compatible with all popular shipping modules such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, Swiss Post, Mondial Relay, DPD Group, General Logistics System, etc.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
- Add option to show same products from other sellers
- Add option to select start date and end date of vacation mode
- Correct multi language of product features
- Correct commission when product has no tax
- Add Shop name at order confirmation
- Fix bug of cronjob
Other products you may be interested in
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2021! Extremely good, all-in-one PrestaShop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!
- Advanced PrestaShop captcha module for contact form, login and registration form, newsletter subscription and all other forms
- IP blacklist and email blacklist.
- Complete spam protection solution for your PrestaShop online store.
- 4 difficulty levels of Google reCaptcha supported.
- Display perfectly on different screen sizes.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
- PrestaShop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your PrestaShop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
- Awesome vertical and horizontal PrestaShop mega menu
- Complete visual drag and drop backend
- Allow you to use different content types inside your top menu (text, images, categories, manufacturer, etc.)
- Select and display featured products in mega menu
- Apply different animations effect for effective visual appeal
- Clean and professional mobile menu with 3 different menu types
- 1-click to import/export your entire mega menu data
- Quick loading speed with smart cache feature
Must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module to recover your lost shopping carts, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
- The best visual drag & drop contact form builder for PrestaShop
- Support various form types (Customer contact form, customer survey form, recruitment form, product form, etc.)
- Support wide range of input fields (Simple input text, text area, URL, attached file, Google reCAPTCHA, etc.)
- Fully responsive contact forms, display anywhere on front office with shortcodes, custom hook and even a separate form page
- Easy to save and manage customer messages
- Support notification message to administrator and customers, auto-responder email
- Protect your store from spam with Captcha and IP & email blacklist
- Multifunctional form builder for PrestaShop store with SEO optimized and statistic charts
- Export/import all contact forms in 1-click, export messages to CSV files