Turn PrestaShop into marketplace with simple set up steps, #1 PrestaShop Marketplace module (multi vendor) that allows sellers to list their products for sale and pay a percentage fee amount for each sale or a membership fee.
Marketplace Builder is the best PrestaShop marketplace module (multi-vendor module) to convert your online store into a marketplace so that multiple sellers can list their products on your marketplace and in exchange you can charge a fixed percentage fee amount for every single order they get or require sellers to pay a membership fee (monthly fee, yearly fee, one-time fee, etc.)
Benefits for sellers
Full-managed PrestaShop marketplace for sellers, seller is provided with every feature they need on their seller account to run a successful business such as:
- Easy and quick to list products, allow sellers to sell all types of products such as physical products, virtual products, digital products, downloadable files, service, etc.
- Automated order fulfillment system (manage order, shipping, auto emails, etc.)
- Easy to manage seller fees and commission, manage invoices.
- Global and self–created objects: sellers can use store’s global items such as attributes and features, brands and carriers or sellers can create their own items.
- Shipping mode: allow customers to select a global carrier for all products in their shopping cart or select a separate carrier for the products belong to a specific shop.
- Shop managers (staffs): sellers can assign shop management privileges for their staffs and enable staffs to manage shop
- Easy to communicate with customers through a convenient message system.
- Seller can withdraw their balance to their bank account, PayPal, Skrill, pay for orders, or convert balance into voucher codes.
- Sellers can change shop status to “vacation mode” when they want to temporarily close their shop.
- Statistics dashboard
- And many more useful features.
Benefits for you (admin)
- Earn commission whenever a product is purchased successfully. You can also charge sellers for a monthly fee, quarterly fee, yearly fee, or one-time fee. This module has a flexible commission rate setting, you can set up commission rate by seller levels, by product categories, and by separate shop.
- PrestaShop Marketplace Builder gives you the ultimate control of your marketplace: You can manage sellers, seller products, seller orders, seller commission, withdrawal requests, etc.
- Seller level and badges: you can add different seller levels and set up a specific commission rate and membership fee for each level. Sellers will be automatically put into a level when their shop satisfies specific conditions. Sellers will also earn a reward badge when they enter a new level.
- Detailed statistic charts and helpful information on dashboard: provide an overview of your marketplace’s activities.
- Easy for customization, works perfectly with any PrestaShop themes, even the custom ones!
- Dashboard: provide an overview of seller shop status, detailed statistic data of turnover, earning commission, etc.
- Profile: manage seller and shop general information.
- Orders: view order details and update order status
- Products: view product list, manage products (add/edit/delete products), add attribution and features to product, import/export products.
- Support all types of products: sellers can easily upload and sell all type of products such as physical products, virtual products, services, etc.
- Attributes and features: view attributes and features list, using the store’s global attributes/features and/or seller – created attributes/features
- Brands and carriers: view brands and carriers list, add new brand and carrier, using store’s global brands/carriers and/or seller – created brands/carriers
- Shipping mode: allow customers to select a global carrier for all products in their shopping cart or select a separate carrier for the products that belong to a specific shop.
- Display shop information in the product detail pages and customer shopping cart.
- Ratings: view and manage customer’s product ratings.
- Commission: a detailed list of commission earned from selling seller products.
- Billings: keep track of seller fee payment billing (membership fee) between the seller and marketplace admin
- Withdraw: sellers can send a withdrawal request to receive their money.
- Pay for order: sellers can pay for their orders using their balance at checkout step.
- Convert into vouchers: convert commission balance into voucher codes
- Messages: manage messages sent from customers
- Seller managers (staffs): sellers can assign shop management privileges for their staffs and enable staffs to manage shop
- Vacation mode: allow a seller to set shop as “In vacation” mode, temporarily close shop.
- Seller shop location: display seller shop location on Google map
For PrestaShop marketplace administrator:
- Detailed statistic charts and helpful information on dashboard
- Seller management: admin can view and manage seller registration requests, seller orders, seller products, seller commissions, seller fee, etc.
- Flexible commission rate: set up commission rate by seller levels, by product categories, and by separate shop.
- Seller level and badges: admin can add different seller levels with specific commission rate and membership fee. Sellers will earn a reward badge when they enter a new level.
- Approval system: admin can give their approval for the following objects: customer’s application to join the marketplace, seller commission, seller withdrawal requests, newly upload products by a seller, edited product information by a seller, etc.
- Billings management: manage seller registration fee (membership fee) billings, auto-notify seller about their membership fee once due.
- Manage sellers’ withdrawal requests
- Create an unlimited number of custom withdrawal methods such as PayPal, Bank wire, Skrill, etc.
- Configure cronjob to automatically send emails to sellers
- Configure notification email and custom notification messages
- Display user’s followed shops and followed products on marketplace homepage
- Shop categories: group shops into different shop categories for better shop listing.
- Compatible with all popular PrestaShop payment modules such as PayPal, PrestaShop Checkout, PrestaShop default payment modules (Bank transfer, Payment by check, Cash on delivery – COD), Skrill, Stripe, 2checkout, Paysafe, Authorize.Net, etc.
- Compatible with all popular shipping modules such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, Swiss Post, Mondial Relay, DPD Group, General Logistics System, etc.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
Other products you may be interested in
- Deploy 3 marketing programs for PrestaShop: loyalty program (buy to get reward), referral/sponsorship program (refer friends to get reward) & PrestaShop affiliate program (sell to get reward)
- Easy to set up conditions for each program, set up reward configuration
- Enable customers to use reward to pay for order, convert into voucher, withdraw to their account
- Customize explanation messages and introduction message for each marketing program
- Configure notification email to admin and customers
- Support cronjob feature to send email automatically
- Excellent built-in statistics feature
- Advanced PrestaShop captcha module for contact form, login and registration form, newsletter subscription and all other forms
- IP blacklist and email blacklist.
- Complete spam protection solution for your PrestaShop online store.
- 4 difficulty levels of Google reCaptcha supported.
- Display perfectly on different screen sizes.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.
- The best visual drag & drop contact form builder for PrestaShop
- Support various form types (Customer contact form, customer survey form, recruitment form, product form, etc.)
- Support wide range of input fields (Simple input text, text area, URL, attached file, Google reCAPTCHA, etc.)
- Fully responsive contact forms, display anywhere on front office with shortcodes, custom hook and even a separate form page
- Easy to save and manage customer messages
- Support notification message to administrator and customers, auto-responder email
- Protect your store from spam with Captcha and IP & email blacklist
- Multifunctional form builder for PrestaShop store with SEO optimized and statistic charts
- Export/import all contact forms in 1-click, export messages to CSV files
- Awesome vertical and horizontal PrestaShop mega menu
- Complete visual drag and drop backend
- Allow you to use different content types inside your top menu (text, images, categories, manufacturer, etc.)
- Select and display featured products in mega menu
- Apply different animations effect for effective visual appeal
- Clean and professional mobile menu with 3 different menu types
- 1-click to import/export your entire mega menu data
- Quick loading speed with smart cache feature
A must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module and auto email tool to recover your lost shopping carts, send newsletter to customers, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
- PrestaShop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your PrestaShop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size