- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
Below are the speed optimization technologies included in Page Cache Pro:
Page cache significantly increases the speed of your website by storing all static content in HTML files. The HTML files are immediately displayed to website visitors whenever a page is queried.
Page Cache Pro supports cronjob feature to help you automatically regenerate page cache for smoother user experience on the front office.
Other caching technologies
Along with page cache, this module also provides you other powerful caching technologies such as server cache, Smarty cache, browser cache, Memcached, etc. These caching technologies will help you optimize data processing time and therefore make your website faster than ever.
GZIP compression feature can decrease the size of the data loaded to the visitor and speed up page loading time without sacrificing the image quality or other graphics.
Improve SEO ranking
This module is a great SEO optimization tool for your online store by improving your site speed. Google appreciates websites having quality and high loading speed, your website will more likely to appear on top position on the search result page.
This module offers you the database optimization feature to save database space and reduce database access time. Your website speed will be considerably improved after using this feature.
This module provides a system analytic tool to help you keep track of installed modules' performance and give you useful recommendations to further optimize your PrestaShop site's speed.Below are the speed optimization technologies included in Page Cache Pro:
1. Professional dashboard
- Module’s dashboard helps you keep track of module’s activities.
- You can use “Auto configuration” feature to set everything up in 1 click
2. Page cache settings
- You can enable/disable page cache, compress cache files into .ZIP files, automatically refresh caches using cronjob and count how many times a page cache is used.
- You can add URL exceptions (URLs which will not be cached), select page to cache and adjust page cache lifetime, enable/disable cache for certain modules and hooks
3. Minification and other caches
- Option to enable/disable server cache and Smarty cache
- You can enable/disable PrestaShop GZIP & browser cache, apply default settings for browser cache elements and GZIP cache or adjust lifetime for browser cache elements (images, icons, CSS, etc.)
4. Database optimization and system analytics
- Clean unnecessary data in PrestaShop database to improve your page loading time
- Keep track of the performance of installed modules thanks to system analyzation tool
- Extra checkpoints to make sure your front office has the fastest speed
- Support multi-shop mode and multi-language
- Quick access menu in back office
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
- Fix cronjob
- Split cache folder by ID to make website loads faster
- Remove Auto refresh cache option
- Add Minify CSS option
- Fix css bug when clearing cache
- Optimize SQL query
- Update browser image cache lifetime
- Remove Gzip notification
- Compatible with PrestaShop 184.108.40.206
- Using front controller for cron tasks
- Release version
Other products you may be interested in
Lossless image compression tool to optimize every image on your online store, clean unused images and load images on demand with Lazy Load. Reduce image size, make your website faster, save hosting storage, save bandwidth and improve SEO ranking
- PrestaShop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your PrestaShop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
- Deploy 3 marketing programs for PrestaShop: loyalty program (buy to get reward), referral/sponsorship program (refer friends to get reward) & PrestaShop affiliate program (sell to get reward)
- Easy to set up conditions for each program, set up reward configuration
- Enable customers to use reward to pay for order, convert into voucher, withdraw to their account
- Customize explanation messages and introduction message for each marketing program
- Configure notification email to admin and customers
- Support cronjob feature to send email automatically
- Excellent built-in statistics feature
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2021! Extremely good, all-in-one PrestaShop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!
- All in one PrestaShop blog module with every necessary features for a blog
- Provide post authors role for your staff or customers
- Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
- Fully supported comment system including CAPTCHA security
- Professional and attractive design with customizable image slider and photo gallery.
- Display blog posts and photo gallery on homepage or sidebar
- Support notification email system
- Import/export data in 1 – click (support data transfer from WordPress)
- No additional add-ons required
- Advanced PrestaShop captcha module for contact form, login and registration form, newsletter subscription and all other forms
- IP blacklist and email blacklist.
- Complete spam protection solution for your PrestaShop online store.
- 4 difficulty levels of Google reCaptcha supported.
- Display perfectly on different screen sizes.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.