Custom fields & tabs on product page
A PrestaShop custom product field module allows you to add custom fields & product tabs anywhere on the product page. Support multiple types of content such as text, select, checkbox, video, image, file, date, color, etc.
“Custom fields & tabs on product page” – a PrestaShop extra product information module that extends PrestaShop to allow store owners to add extra product tabs/custom fields/tabs or sub product title to product pages.
The extra product information can be displayed on any positions of the product detail pages: default product info tabs, below product title, below product price, below “Add to cart” button, on “Customer reassurance” block, product footer, or custom position.
Extra custom fields/custom product tabs can be easily added, deleted, arranged, and managed; allows you to add multiple types of content such as text, select, checkbox, video, image, file, date, color, etc.
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (34)
- Questions & Answers (1)
- Display custom fields/additional product tabs in any positions on the product detail page: default product info tabs, below product title, below product price, below “Add to cart” button, on “Customer reassurance” block, product footer, or custom position.
- Support multiple data types: text (rich text area, text input field, rich text editor), radio, checkbox, select options, field, date, date time, color, HTML code, image, number, etc.
- Support 2 display modes for each position: list and tab, allowing to add sub product title.
- Support particular content (specific content for each product) and global content (similar content displayed on all product pages).
- Easily sort the order of custom fields/tabs by dragging and dropping.
- Import/export the data of extra fields/tabs for back-up or migration purpose
- Support multi-store and multi-language mode
- Compatible with Free Translate & AI Content Generator – our powerful PrestaShop translate module. You can easily translate all extra tab/custom field content into different languages within 1-click.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Update compatibility with "Super Speed" module (Automatically clear page cache when changing module configuration)
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1
- Module improvements
- Optimize module code
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.0
- Optimize SQL query