Super Speed - Incredibly fast - GTmetrix optimization module
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for Prestashop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- Prestashop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
Are you looking for the best speed optimization tool to maximize Prestashop speed and utilize server resource? Fast page loading time and high website performance will make your customers satisfied and have a great shopping experience on your Prestashop store.
With Super Speed, an all-in-one speed optimization tool for Prestashop, you will have the most innovative speed optimization solutions which lacking in Prestashop by default (for example page cache, image optimization, database optimization, etc.). These solutions will help simplify the default speed optimization process of Prestashop and make your website faster than ever!
1. Add more Prestashop cache solutions into your site
Page cache will improve your store loading speed significantly by storing all static contents into HTML files. These HTML files will be displayed immediately to website visitors every time they query a page.
Server cache and Smarty cache
Server cache can decrease the stress on your server by saving certain data in cache files such as database query results, arithmetic calculation results, etc. to reuse in later processes.
Otherwhile, Smarty cache keeps a copy of the template files rendered in Smarty compilation process and reuse them in next times the templates are requested to decrease template rendering time.
Server cache and Smarty cache work together will considerably improve the performance of your website as well as make it much faster.
Browser cache stores several resources locally on visitor’s web browser (images, icons, web fonts, etc.) so when someone visits the same page for a second time, the browser displays the page immediately without connecting to the remote server to get needed resources.
2. Powerful Prestashop image optimization tool
Super Speed provides a modern image optimization tool allowing you to optimize all common images available on your Prestashop website. This tool helps reduce the image sizes substantially (up to 60% depending on the image quality you selected in the image optimization process). Therefore, the images will be loaded faster to visitors and save lots of your hosting storage.
3. Database optimization feature
Prestashop database optimization feature enables you to remove unnecessary data in your database such as connection logs, useless discount codes, abandoned carts, etc. (those data are only used for statistics purpose and can be removed if not essential for you). The deletion helps save database space and reduce database access time.
5. GZIP compression
GZIP is integrated into this Prestashop cache module and can be enabled easily in 1 click. Thanks to GZIP compression, you can reduce the size of data loaded to visitors and save your website’s bandwidth by up to 70% without giving up the quality of images or other graphics.
- IE10+ / Edge
SEO analysis features
- SEO analysis: a helpful tool to write SEO-friendly content with your SEO keywords.
- Readability analysis: make sure your website content is easy-to-read and attracts both visitors and search engines.
- Snippet preview: show how your post or page will look in the search results on desktop and mobile devices.
- SEO checklist: inform merchants about the good points and which SEO problems on their website need to improve.
URLs optimization and remove IDs (numbers)
SEO Audit can help you create friendly, readable URLs without ID (redirect all old URLs to new URLs), check and detect duplicate URLs and create redirect for broken URLs.
Sitemap, RSS feed, Robots.txt file and social media SEO
- SEO Audit offers dynamic sitemap with pagination (that can handle large sitemap) and RSS feed without cronjob requirement and easy to customize.
- Robots.txt file is customizable and automatically generated.
- Easily optimize and share information through any social network with Open Graph
Automated customizable meta template
Automatically display meta title and meta description for each page without having to regenerate them.
- Webmaster tools
- Ratings / Snippet
- SEO breadcrumb
- Import/export SEO data in 1-click
- PrestaShop search engines and referrers
- Detailed statistic charts on dashboard
- Support multi-shop mode and multi-language
Step 1: Download the installation file from https://prestahero.com
Step 2: From your website back office, navigate to “Modules / Modules & Services”, click on “Upload a module / Select file”
Step 3: Select the module installation file from your computer then click on “Open” to install
You’re all done, enjoy our great module!
3 other products in the same category:
- Prestashop loading progress indicator module enables you to add a unique customized and dynamic progress indicator
- Have your website displayed nicely when it's still in the loading process and the page content has not been fully loaded
- 11 beautiful types of CSS3/HTML loading icons for your choices
- Custom color capacity
- Quick install and easy to use
Lossless image compression tool to optimize every image on your online store, clean unused images and load images on demand with Lazy Load. Reduce image size, make your website faster, save hosting storage, save bandwidth and improve SEO ranking