Thanks for shopping at https://prestahero.com/. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Given the nature of digital content, a refund or credit on a purchase is not granted unless one of these following warranties has been breached:
- The item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is 'sold';
- The item matches the description given by the author on the item preview page, as well as any item preview;
- The author has the rights necessary to license that item on the terms of applicable license;
- Your use of that item in accordance with the terms of the applicable license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else;
- The item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- The item and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- The item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- If the item is marked as 'supported', they will provide you with the services as outlined in the item support policy;
- Presta Hero will process your data in accordance with applicable privacy law and data protection regulations.
We would like to co-operate with you to address any problem occurs before, during and after your purchase. We will assess refund or credit requests (if you have a Presta Hero account) on their merits, considering the digital nature of Presta Hero items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill;
- or you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
If we or the author decides to issue a refund or credit, this will generally be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. So if the item was purchased using PayPal, you will be given credit in PayPal; if the item was purchased using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method in reverse. Please remember that you will have to pay for any cost overrun. If you would like to request a refund see this FAQs article.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.