Edit/delete/duplicate orders, export orders to CSV/Excel/XML, quick view order and customizable order listing page with additional data fields. Order Manager is an all-in-one PrestaShop order management tool to manage orders easily and effectively.
You chose PrestaShop for your business because it’s simple to use, quick to set up and it’s one of the best e-commerce platforms out there. While PrestaShop helps you get the sales, it's quite difficult if you want to edit an order or delete PrestaShop orders as customer's demand. In addition, the default order export feature of PrestaShop is very restricted and couldn't satisfy your increasing requirement.
But don't be worried! We’ve developed Order Manager - an innovative order management tool for PrestaShop with useful features to help you solve all the problems with managing orders in the PrestaShop e-commerce platform. Let’s discover why you should choose Order Manager to manage and export your order data!
1. Order Manager gives you the power to easily manage all existing orders
Simple, flexible order editing
This edit PrestaShop order module allows you to modify every type of order information visible to you in PrestaShop back office thanks to the live editor feature. You can modify order data not only right on the order listing page but also on the order details page. For example, you may easily edit customer shipping address and invoice address, add/edit/delete product, assign an order to another customer, change order status, etc.
Delete and restore orders
By default, you cannot delete a PrestaShop order, but Order Manager enables you to do that. You can move unnecessary orders or failed orders to trash. From this trash, you can delete orders permanently or restore orders back to the order listing page.
Customizable order listing page
With this Order Manager you can add more useful data fields to display on the order listing page (for example purchased products, shipping cost, shipping address, invoice address, etc.). You can select which fields to display and arrange them by dragging and dropping the field names.
In addition, Order Manager also supports these following bulk actions for selected orders on the order list: change order status, print selected invoices/delivery slips, export orders to CSV, and delete orders.
Convenient order quick view popup
Order Manager provides a quick view popup to help you view order details without opening a separate order page. From this popup, you may download the order invoice in PDF format or print order details.
Easily customize and print shipping label
This module enables you to print shipping labels for orders easily, customize shipping labels, and select one from multiple paper sizes supported (available sizes: A3, A4, A5, and A6).
Other management features
Our module also allows you to add your personal note to order or duplicate an order. When duplicating an order, you may modify the shipping method, customer shipping/invoice address, or even assign a new customer to the order.
2. The most comprehensive tool to export PrestaShop order
Order Manager makes it easy for you to export your order data to CSV, Excel, or XML for accounting work, data transfer, or other purposes. With this customizable export tool, you can export all fields related to order (such as order ID, order reference, order status, etc.), select export fields that are necessary to you, and sort up fields in your final data export file just by dragging and dropping field names.
Our PrestaShop export order module also allows you to create different export rules like “This month orders”, “Awaiting orders”, “Paid orders”, “Orders of a specific customer”, etc. to easily export any order which satisfies your requirements.
Another great feature of this module is auto-export orders using a cronjob. You can schedule the export time (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) to auto send exported data to specific email addresses, save orders data to a directory on the same server, or use FTP client to upload exported data to another server.
1. Order management features
- Edit order: this module allows you to modify every type of order information visible in PrestaShop back office with the live editor. You can edit order info on the order listing page or on order detail page.
- Delete/restore order: you can move unnecessary orders to the trash and then delete orders permanently or restore orders back to the order listing page.
- Customizable order listing page: add more useful data fields (compared to default fields that PrestaShop offers) to display on the order listing page. You may select data fields to display and sort up data fields by dragging and dropping field names.
- Support quick view popup on the order listing page.
- Customize shipping labels with multiple paper sizes supported (A3, A4, A5, and A6), print shipping labels easily.
- Option to duplicate order and modify shipping method, customer shipping/invoice address and assign a new customer to new duplicated order.
- Option to add an order note
- Print multiple selected invoices/delivery slips in one click
- Export selected orders to CSV on the order listing page.
- Assign order management privileges for staff members: view/add/edit/delete orders.
2. Order exportation features
- Export orders to CSV, Excel, or XML file
- Support multi-export rules
- Options to export orders by date (this month, last month, this year, last year, time range), order status, export order by customer, customer group, country, carrier, payment method, manufacturer, supplier, category, specific product and order total.
- Set up filename prefix, number of decimal digits
- Sort exported orders by newest order, newest customer, order total
- Download orders directly
- Set up a scheduled cronjob to automatically export orders
- Send exported orders via email: email title, email content, multi-receivers
- Upload exported orders to a directory on the same server or use FTP to upload exported orders to another server
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
- Add company field to custom order list
- Update Edit payment for Prestashop > 1.7.70
- Export Product wholesale price
- Fix bugs on new Prestashop version: VAT number, client group, delivery, ship to city, postal code, duplicate order
- Fix upload virtual file
- Add Alt tag to seller image
- Update shipping lable
- Add function Login as customer from back office
- Compatible with PrestaShop 18.104.22.168
- Other minor changes
Other products you may be interested in
- PrestaShop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your PrestaShop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
- Awesome vertical and horizontal PrestaShop mega menu
- Complete visual drag and drop backend
- Allow you to use different content types inside your top menu (text, images, categories, manufacturer, etc.)
- Select and display featured products in mega menu
- Apply different animations effect for effective visual appeal
- Clean and professional mobile menu with 3 different menu types
- 1-click to import/export your entire mega menu data
- Quick loading speed with smart cache feature
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.
- All in one PrestaShop blog module with every necessary features for a blog
- Provide post authors role for your staff or customers
- Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
- Fully supported comment system including CAPTCHA security
- Professional and attractive design with customizable image slider and photo gallery.
- Display blog posts and photo gallery on homepage or sidebar
- Support notification email system
- Import/export data in 1 – click (support data transfer from WordPress)
- No additional add-ons required
Must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module to recover your lost shopping carts, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%
Turn PrestaShop into marketplace with simple set up steps, #1 PrestaShop Marketplace module (multi vendor) that allows sellers to list their products for sale and pay a percentage fee amount for each sale or a membership fee.