- PrestaShop loading progress indicator module enables you to add a unique customized and dynamic progress indicator
- Have your website displayed nicely when it's still in the loading process and the page content has not been fully loaded
- 11 beautiful types of CSS3/HTML loading icons for your choices
- Custom color capacity
- Quick install and easy to use
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
Are you looking for the best speed optimization tool to maximize PrestaShop speed and utilize server resources? Fast page loading time and high website performance will make your customers satisfied and have a great shopping experience on your PrestaShop store.
With Super Speed, an all-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop, you will have the most innovative speed optimization solutions which lacking in PrestaShop by default (for example page cache, Webp image optimization, database optimization, etc.). These solutions will help simplify the default speed optimization process of PrestaShop and make your website faster than ever!
1. Add more PrestaShop cache solutions into your site
Page cache will improve your store loading speed significantly by storing all static contents into HTML files. These HTML files will be displayed immediately to website visitors every time they query a page.
Server cache and Smarty cache
Server cache can decrease the stress on your server by saving certain data in cache files such as database query results, arithmetic calculation results, etc. to reuse in later processes.
Otherwhile, Smarty cache keeps a copy of the template files rendered in Smarty compilation process and reuse them in next times the templates are requested to decrease template rendering time.
Server cache and Smarty cache work together will considerably improve the performance of your website as well as make it much faster.
Browser cache stores several resources locally on visitor’s web browser (images, icons, web fonts, etc.) so when someone visits the same page for a second time, the browser displays the page immediately without connecting to the remote server to get needed resources.
2. Powerful PrestaShop image optimization tool
Super Speed provides a modern image optimization tool allowing you to optimize all common images available on your PrestaShop website. This tool helps reduce the image sizes substantially (up to 60% depending on the image quality you selected in the image optimization process). Therefore, the images will be loaded faster to visitors and save lots of your hosting storage.
3. Database optimization feature
PrestaShop database optimization feature enables you to remove unnecessary data in your database such as connection logs, useless discount codes, abandoned carts, etc. (those data are only used for statistics purpose and can be removed if not essential for you). The deletion helps save database space and reduce database access time.
5. GZIP compression
GZIP is integrated into this PrestaShop cache module and can be enabled easily in 1 click. Thanks to GZIP compression, you can reduce the size of data loaded to visitors and save your website’s bandwidth by up to 70% without giving up the quality of images or other graphics.
- Reviews (36)
- Questions & Answers (0)
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
- Current page loading time speedometer
- Image optimization status
- Auto-configuration, set everything up in 1 click
- Recently generated page caches
Page cache settings
- Enable/disable page cache
- Compress cache files into ZIP files
- Auto-refresh caches using cronjob
- Select page to cache and adjust page cache lifetime.
- Enable/disable cache for certain modules and hooks
- Allow you to manually optimize all common images existing on your website and automatically optimize new images (images updated in the future when you upload new products, a new product category, etc.).
- Super Speed supports 4 optimization methods: Google Webp image optimizer, reSmush, TinyPNG and PHP optimization script.
- You can upload images from a computer or browse images on your website to manually optimize
- Option to optimize images for these following modules: PrestaShop's default home-slider module, PrestaShop's default banner module, and the most trusted blog module for PrestaShop - BLOG
- Image cleaner feature
- Lazyload image configuration: configure lazyload feature for website’s images.
Server cache and minimization
- Enable / Disable server cache
- Enable / Disable Smarty cache
- Minify HTML
- Minify CSS
GZIP and browser cache
- Enable/disable PrestaShop GZIP and browser cache
- Option to apply default settings for browser cache elements and GZIP cache
This feature allows you to download or clean up the following data on your PrestaShop database:
- Connection log
- Useless discount codes
- Abandoned carts
- Guest data
- Keep track of the performance of installed modules thanks to the system analysis tool
- Extra checkpoints to make sure your front office has the fastest speed
- Support multi-shop mode
- Support multi-language
- Quick access menu in back office
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
Other products you may be interested in
Lossless image compression tool to optimize every image on your online store, clean unused images and load images on demand with Lazy Load. Reduce image size, make your website faster, save hosting storage, save bandwidth and improve SEO ranking
- PrestaShop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your PrestaShop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
Turn PrestaShop into marketplace with simple set up steps, #1 PrestaShop Marketplace module (multi vendor) that allows sellers to list their products for sale and pay a percentage fee amount for each sale or a membership fee.
A must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module and auto email tool to recover your lost shopping carts, send auto emails, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.