Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.
Upgrading your website to the newest release of PrestaShop can be a daunting and stressful experience, but it doesn’t need to be. Moreover, it isn't particularly difficult to move your entire PrestaShop store to the new website. We've created a PrestaShop 1.7 migration module that can help you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest version within a few clicks. No more worries about complicated and difficult processes, with PrestaShop Migrator, everything will be simple and easy!
With the detailed instruction written inside PrestaShop Migrator, all you need to do is following our guide and proceeding through each step. Just a piece of cake for any store owner!
Quick and secure PrestaShop 1.7 migration
By using massive database mapping technology, our module guarantees that all of your data from the old site will be migrated to the new one with 10x faster speed and better accuracy comparing to other migration modules on the marketplace.
The migration process is completely secure with “Secure access token” as well as security checks during the migration to ensure you never lose your data to any third party when doing the migration.
Upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7 with stability
PrestaShop Migrator allows you to hand over a large amount of data from your old PrestaShop website (using version 1.4, 1.5 or 1.6) to PrestaShop 1.7 with solidity. This module saves migration log every time a database record is inserted, you will be able to resume the migration course anytime if unwanted problems occur (internet connection broken, the server is down, etc.)
Saving your customer passwords
To help your customers continue using their accounts on the new PrestaShop store, PrestaShop Migrator provides you an extra module – “PrestaShop password keeper”. Not only customer accounts but also staff info will be transferred and migrated completely to the latest 1.7 PrestaShop website.
PrestaShop Migrator supports the following types of data to migrate:
1. Products & categories
- General information: name, status, description, product ID, reference, ISBN, EAN-13 or JAN barcode, etc.
- Product combinations and features
- Shipping settings: width, height, depth, weight, additional shipping fees, available carriers.
- Prices: Price (tax excl.), price (tax incl.), price per unit (tax excl.), specific prices, taxes settings, etc.
- SEO settings: Meta title, meta description, keywords, friendly URL.
- Product customization
- Product images and category images: main image and thumbnail images.
- Product comments, reviews, and ratings (if your source site has “Product Comments” module installed)
2. Orders & shopping carts
- General information: order reference, order ID, order status, prices, etc.
- Export orders by time range before migrating
- Shipping information
- Payment information
- Product list
- Invoices, delivery slip
- Customer note, customer messages
- Shopping carts
- Credit slips
- Delivery slips
3. Customers & employees
- General information: first name, last name, email, status, profile, language, default page, etc.
- Passwords can be saved or regenerate new passwords for customers and employees
4. Vouchers / Discounts
- Cart rules (discount codes are also saved)
- Catalog price rules
- Tax rules to apply taxes for products
6. Carriers & shipping prices
- General settings: Carrier name, logo, transit time, speed grade, tracking URL
- Shipping locations & costs: Add handling cost status, free shipping status, billing type, shipping tax, out of range behavior option, price ranges (all zones, all ranges)
- Size, weight and group access: Maximum package width (cm), maximum package height (cm), maximum package depth (cm), maximum package weight (kg), group access
7. CMS pages
- General information: Name, status, content, indexation by search engines status, etc.
- SEO settings: Meta title, meta description, keywords, friendly URL, redirect URLs.
- CMS categories
8. Customer messages & services
- Customer messages via contact form
- Customer services (departments)
- Merchandise returns
9. Multi-shop data
- Shop groups
- All data of each shop (products, categories, customers, orders, etc.)
10. Localization data
11. SEO settings
All SEO settings such as meta title, meta descriptions, meta keywords, friendly URL, redirect URLs, etc. are also migrated from your old website to the new site. You can keep your SEO ranking on Google and all other search engines.
12. Other data
PrestaShop Migrator allows you to migrate all blog data (blog posts, post categories, blog comments, photo gallery, slider images, etc.) from our PrestaShop blog module – BLOG and all mega menu data from our PrestaShop mega menu module – Mega Menu PRO
Migration and upgrade features:
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.6.x to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.5.x to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.4.x to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.3.x to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate/transfer data between PrestaShop websites (any versions)
- Migrate/transfer data from many websites into 1 website (merge shops)
- Resume/restart migration process anytime
- Display the percentage of the migration completion
- Support migrate multi-shops
- Keep customer passwords: allow customers to log into your new shop with their old account and password.
- Keep SEO ranking and redirect URLs: your website SEO ranking and redirect URLs are also unaffected during the migration
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
Other products you may be interested in
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.6 to 1.7 (or from PrestaShop 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, and older 1.7 version to the latest 1.7 version)
- Migrate data between PrestaShop websites
- Migrate everything from your old PrestaShop website to the latest PrestaShop version (or any version you want - 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 or 1.7)
- Keep your customer’s password
- Simple usage and safety ensured
- Ability to process large data (migrate up to 1 million products)
- Fastest PrestaShop migration module
Best module to migrate or upgrade PrestaShop 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 to PrestaShop 1.7 or migrate data between PrestaShop websites (any version) within seconds! Your business is never corrupted!
- Migrate or upgrade PrestaShop 1.6 to 1.7 (or from older versions to PrestaShop 1.7) in a few clicks
- Transfer and migrate data between PrestaShop stores
- Necessary data types migration (products, categories and customers)
- Export/Import part of website data
- Help you to generate backup data
- Keep your customer and staff passwords
- Simple usage and safety ensured
- Migrate everything from WooCommerce to PrestaShop online store
- Unlimited migration for various data types: products, categories, customer data, orders, taxes, shipping methods, etc.
- Safety ensure with “Secure access token”
- Keep your customer password
- Track the status of the migration and see the details of migrated data with migration history
- Quick and easy setup
- No technical skill required
Turn PrestaShop into marketplace with simple set up steps, #1 PrestaShop Marketplace module (multi vendor) that allows sellers to list their products for sale and pay a percentage fee amount for each sale or a membership fee.
- All in one PrestaShop blog module with every necessary features for a blog
- Provide post authors role for your staff or customers
- Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
- Fully supported comment system including CAPTCHA security
- Professional and attractive design with customizable image slider and photo gallery.
- Display blog posts and photo gallery on homepage or sidebar
- Support notification email system
- Import/export data in 1 – click (support data transfer from WordPress)
- No additional add-ons required
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed