Google Sitemap: Auto XML, SEO & Image sitemap
Dynamic PrestaShop XML sitemap for Google and other search engines. No cronjob requirements and easy to customize. Enable to handle large sitemap with millions of products and perfect for SEO!
Is a PrestaShop XML sitemap necessary for your website? The answer is definitely yes. A good XML sitemap acts as a map of your website, directing search engines to all key pages. Even if your internal linking isn't ideal, XML sitemaps can help your SEO because they enable Google to identify your key website pages quickly.
To make it easier for Google bots to understand your site structure and speed up site crawling, you need to create a sitemap in your PrestaShop site. The simplest way is using the PrestaShop sitemap module.
1. Create a sitemap in PrestaShop with the capacity to handle large data:
Using “Google sitemap” – a powerful PrestaShop sitemap generator will keep your sitemap always up to date without cronjob. No more worry about setting up cronjob on the server, time-out errors, blank sitemap errors, or not showing enough links...
Up to millions of URLs, a vast quantity of data can be handled by our customizable sitemap. Especially useful for large websites with many products.
- Easy to customize your sitemap:
You can easily customize the priority and change frequency of webpages, the pages included in the sitemap, and the number of items presented on each page when the sitemap is paginated.
- Improve your SEO ranking:
A perfect PrestaShop XML sitemap is the key source of URLs for Google's bots. It increases the speed of the website crawl process and helps Google understand your sitemap. With multiple languages supported, our PrestaShop sitemap module will help you improve your SEO ranking.
- Provide a PrestaShop XML sitemap that can handle a large amount of data up to millions of URLs.
- Support creating sitemaps for multiple languages.
- Allow you to customize the priority and change the frequency of webpages.
- Allows you to select pages to include in the sitemap.
- Allows you to customize the number of items displayed per page in sitemap pagination.
- Generate PrestaShop sitemap without cronjob.
- Support multi-store mode
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Module improvements
- Update compatibility with BLOG module (developed by PrestaHero)
- Module improvements
- Edit links on "Dynamic sitemap" tab
- Update compatibility with "BLOG" module
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.0
- Release version
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (3)
- Questions & Answers (0)