- Migrate everything from WooCommerce to PrestaShop online store
- Unlimited migration for various data types: products, categories, customer data, orders, taxes, shipping methods, etc.
- Safety ensure with “Secure access token”
- Keep your customer password
- Track the status of the migration and see the details of migrated data with migration history
- Quick and easy setup
- No technical skill required
Both Woocommerce and PrestaShop are considered the leaders on the market. These shopping carts have much to offer and have own drawbacks. Migrating Woocommerce to PrestaShop might indeed enhance your store, give it new robust functionality and raise the e-commerce management on the new level. We've created a Woocommerce to PrestaShop Migration module that will help you transfer your data from Woocommerce website to the new PrestaShop store in a few clicks. No more worries about complicated and difficult processes, with Woocommerce to PrestaShop Migrator, everything will be simple and easy!
Why should you choose Woocommerce to PrestaShop Migrator?
Easy to use and fast speed
Woocommerce to PrestaShop Migrator is very simple to use, anyone can perform the migration in a few clicks without any programming knowledge. In addition, the entire process will only cost you about 10 minutes and less if your server has a high speed.
Transfer your entire store
Even if your online store has thousands of product and a huge number of related data, our Woocommerce to PrestaShop migration module still can migrate everything from Woocommerce to PrestaShop and left nothing behind! Not only products, categories, customer data and orders, Woocommerce to PrestaShop Migrator will also hand over taxes, shipping methods & shipping prices, currency, countries, states, WordPress pages (to PrestaShop CMS pages), WordPress posts (to PrestaShop CMS pages), SEO settings, etc.
The export and migration process are totally secured with “Secure access token” as well as security checks during the course. We guarantee that you never lose your data to any third party organization when using Woocommerce to PrestaShop Migrator.
Saving your customer passwords
Our module supports export password from your old Woocommerce and import to the new PrestaShop store. With different algorithm, users passwords in most of different platforms have to be stored in other encryption way. But don’t be worry, Woocommerce to PrestaShop Migrator ensures to keep all your user's passwords after migration. Your customers can log into your new PrestaShop store with their secure password that they used to log in your Woocommerce website. Their shopping experience will not be affected.
- Although we recommend you to upgrade to the latest PrestaShop version, you can still use this module to migrate/transfer your Woocommerce/WordPress data to any PrestaShop website (any version of PrestaShop) perfectly. The module has been carefully tested and it’s guaranteed to be highly compatible with all major PrestaShop versions (PrestaShop 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x and 1.7.x).
- Have a look at the detail migration process in module’s documentation.
Woocommerce to PrestaShop Migrator supports these following types of data to migrate:
- Basic product information: name, status, description, product ID, etc.
- General: Regular price, sales price, discounts with scheduled time
- Inventory: SKU (converted into product reference used in PrestaShop), stock quantity
- Shipping: weight, length, width, height, shipping classes (converted into carriers used in PrestaShop).
- Linked products: Cross-sells and upsells are converted into accessory products used in PrestaShop.
- Product attributes
- Product taxes
- SEO settings: Meta title and friendly product URL
- Product images: the main image and thumbnail images.
- Parent category (structure)
- Category image
*CUSTOMERS / USERS
- Basic customer information: first name, last name, email
- Customer address information including billing address and shipping address with full address details: first name, last name, phone, company, address 1, address 2, city, postal code/zip, state, country.
- General order information: order ID (converted into order reference used in PrestaShop), creation date, order status, order total.
- Billing and shipping addresses: Full details of addresses such as first name, last name, company, phone, address 1, address 2, state, country, etc.
- Product list: a detailed list of all products that customers purchased with product name, attributes, quantity, product price, total cost, etc.
- Customer notes when making their order.
- All shipping methods in Woocommerce site are perfectly converted into PrestaShop carriers with the same shipping prices and shippable zones.
- Shipping carriers are also properly associated with orders as on Woocommerce website
Woocommerce coupons are converted into PrestaShop cart rules with the same discount, coupon code, validity date, etc.
*WORDPRESS POSTS & PAGES
All WordPress pages, posts and post categories are converted into PrestaShop CMS pages and CMS categories.
This module will migrate all SEO data (Meta title, meta keywords, meta descriptions, friendly URL) from the 3 most common SEO plugins: Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack and The SEO Framework on your Woocommerce website to PrestaShop.
- Option to connect migrated products with existing manufacturers
- Option to connect migrated products with existing suppliers
- Option to clean-up PrestaShop website before migration
- Option to keep database table IDs
- Option to keep customer passwords or regenerate customer passwords (a password file with all the new passwords can be downloaded at the end of migration)
All migrations are saved in the migration history tab. Here you can track the status of the migration and see its details of migrated data. You can resume or restart the migration if any problems occur (rarely) during the migration.
Clean-up feature allows you to clear all migration history (or selected migrations by time range).
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
- Fix minor bug of connector module
Other products you may be interested in
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.
Best module to migrate or upgrade PrestaShop 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 to PrestaShop 1.7 or migrate data between PrestaShop websites (any version) within seconds! Your business is never corrupted!
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.6 to 1.7 (or from PrestaShop 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, and older 1.7 version to the latest 1.7 version)
- Migrate data between PrestaShop websites
- Migrate everything from your old PrestaShop website to the latest PrestaShop version (or any version you want - 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 or 1.7)
- Keep your customer’s password
- Simple usage and safety ensured
- Ability to process large data (migrate up to 1 million products)
- Fastest PrestaShop migration module
- All in one PrestaShop blog module with every necessary features for a blog
- Provide post authors role for your staff or customers
- Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
- Fully supported comment system including CAPTCHA security
- Professional and attractive design with customizable image slider and photo gallery.
- Display blog posts and photo gallery on homepage or sidebar
- Support notification email system
- Import/export data in 1 – click (support data transfer from WordPress)
- No additional add-ons required
- Awesome vertical and horizontal PrestaShop mega menu
- Complete visual drag and drop backend
- Allow you to use different content types inside your top menu (text, images, categories, manufacturer, etc.)
- Select and display featured products in mega menu
- Apply different animations effect for effective visual appeal
- Clean and professional mobile menu with 3 different menu types
- 1-click to import/export your entire mega menu data
- Quick loading speed with smart cache feature
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
Turn PrestaShop into marketplace with simple set up steps, #1 PrestaShop Marketplace module (multi vendor) that allows sellers to list their products for sale and pay a percentage fee amount for each sale or a membership fee.