PS Migrate: Migration & Upgrade PrestaShop
Migrate or upgrade PrestaShop 1.7, 1.6, 1.5, 1.4 to PrestaShop 8 and Edition effortlessly with our ultimate PrestaShop migration module. Seamlessly migrate your data, enhance features & stay updated.
Looking for a perfect solution to migrate your PrestaShop 1.7 (or any older versions) to PrestaShop 8 and PrestaShop Edition, is that you?
PS Migrate is for you! This is the best PrestaShop migration tool that helps migrate data from your old PrestaShop website to the latest version quickly in a few simple steps.
DATA TO MIGRATE
1. Products & categories
- General information: name, status, description, product ID, reference, ISBN, EAN-13 or JAN barcode, etc.
- Product combinations and features;
- Shipping settings: width, height, depth, weight, additional shipping fees, available carriers;
- Prices: Price (tax excl.), Price (tax incl.), Price per unit (tax excl.), specific prices, tax settings, etc.
- SEO settings: Meta title, Meta description, keywords, friendly URL;
- Product customization;
- Product images and category images: main image and thumbnail images;
- Product comments, reviews, and ratings (if your source site has a “Product Comments” module installed);
2. Orders & shopping carts
- General information: order Ref, order ID, order status, prices, etc.
- Export orders by time range before migrating;
- Shipping information;
- Payment information;
- Product list;
- Invoices, delivery slip;
- Customer notes, customer messages;
- Order statuses;
- Shopping carts;
- Credit slips;
- Delivery slips;
3. Customers & employees
- General information: first name, last name, email, status, profile, language, default page, etc.
- Passwords can be saved or regenerated into new passwords for customers and employees;
4. Vouchers / Discounts
- Cart rules (discount codes are also saved);
- Catalog price rules;
- Tax rules to apply taxes for products;
6. Carriers & shipping prices
- General settings: carrier name, logo, transit time, speed grade, tracking URL;
- Shipping locations & costs: Add handling cost status, free shipping status, billing type, shipping tax, out-of-range behavior option, and price ranges (all zones, all ranges);
- Size, weight, and group access: Maximum package width (cm), Maximum package height (cm), Maximum package depth (cm), Maximum package weight (kg), Group access;
7. CMS pages
- General information: Name, status, content, Indexation by search engines status, etc.
- SEO settings: Meta title, Meta description, keywords, friendly URL;
- CMS categories;
8. Customer messages & services
- Customer messages via contact form;
- Customer services (departments);
- Merchandise returns;
9. Multi-shop data
- Shop groups;
- All data of each shop (products, categories, customers, orders, etc.);
10. Localization data
11. SEO settings
All SEO settings such as Meta titles, Meta descriptions, Meta keywords, friendly URLs, etc. are also migrated from your old website to the new site. You can keep your SEO ranking on Google and all other search engines.
12. Other data
PS Migrate allows you to migrate all blog data (blog posts, post categories, blog comments, photo gallery, slider images, etc.) from our PrestaShop blog module – BLOG and all mega menu data from our PrestaShop mega menu module – Mega Menu PRO.
The migration process is very simple following 3 steps below:
Step 1: Install “PrestaShop Connector” – a PrestaShop module provided along with the module download file into the source website.
Step 2: Install “PS Migrate” module into the target PrestaShop website (with the latest PrestaShop version).
Step 3: Start migration and wait a few minutes while data is being migrated from the source website to the target website.
#1 PRESTASHOP MIGRATION MODULE
1. Simple to use
PS Migrate is very simple to use, anyone can perform the migration in a few clicks without any programming knowledge.
2. Fast and secure
By using massive database mapping technology, our module guarantees that all of your data from the old site will be migrated to the new one with 10x faster speed and better accuracy compared to other PrestaShop migration modules on the Add-ons Marketplace.
The migration process is completely secure with “Secure access token” as well as security checks during the migration to ensure you never lose your data to any third party when doing the migration.
PS Migrate allows you to migrate large data from your old PrestaShop website (version 1.7, 1.6, 1.5, or 1.4) to PrestaShop 8 or PrestaShop Edition with great stability. The migration progress is logged every time a database record is inserted, this allows you to resume the migration anytime if uncontrollable problems happen (internet connection is lost, the server is down, etc.).
4. Keep customer passwords
When migrating PrestaShop 1.7 (or older versions) to the new PrestaShop 8 or PrestaShop Edition website using PS Migrate, you can rest assured that all your customer passwords (also employee passwords) can be kept as on the old website. Your customers will be still able to log into their account using the secure password that they used to use on the old website.
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (63)
- Questions & Answers (0)
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.7.x to the latest PrestaShop 8 and Edition;
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.6.x to PrestaShop 8 and Edition;
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.5.x to PrestaShop 8 and Edition;
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.4.x to PrestaShop 8 and Edition;
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.3.x to PrestaShop 8 and Edition;
- Migrate/transfer data between PrestaShop websites (any versions);
- Migrate/transfer data from many websites into 1 website (merge shops);
- Resume/restart migration process anytime;
- Display the percentage of the migration completion;
- Support migrates multi-shops;
- Keep customer passwords: Allow customers to log into your new shop with their old account and password;
- Keep SEO ranking and redirect URLs: Your website SEO ranking and redirect URLs are also unaffected during the migration;
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1.1
Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1.0
Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.4
Update plugin "Migrate connector"
Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.0