MIGRATION 4.0: Best Upgrade, Migrate, MigrationPro Tool
Best PrestaShop migration module to migrate or upgrade PrestaShop 1.7, 1.6, 1.5, 1.4, 1.3 to PrestaShop 8 or migrate data between PrestaShop websites (any version) within seconds! #1 PrestaShop MigrationPro module!
Migration 4.0 is the perfect PrestaShop migration tool to migrate your website from old PrestaShop versions to PrestaShop 8 or migrate data between any PrestaShop website (any version).
By using massive database mapping technology, our module guarantees that all of your data from the old site will be migrated to the new one with 10x faster speed and better accuracy compared to other migration modules on Add-ons Marketplace.
What are our advantages compared to other PrestaShop migration modules?
- Faster and more accurate with massive database mapping technology (this technology makes Migration 4.0 completely different from other migration modules which migrate data entities one by one!)
- Over 6000 websites have been successfully migrated from PrestaShop 1.6 to 1.7 or to the new PrestaShop 8 website.
- Professional customer support, your satisfaction is always our first priority!
- Friendly and easy-to-use user interface, everything is automated, and anyone can perform PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration without any knowledge of programming.
- 100% up-time for the source site and the target site, your business is never corrupted!
- And many other capacities such as keeping customer passwords, keeping SEO ranking (preserving your backlinks), migrating multi-shop, etc.
Migration 4.0 allows you to migrate the following types of data:
1. Products & Categories
- General information: name, status, description, product ID, reference, ISBN, EAN-13 or JAN barcode, etc.
- Product combinations and features;
- Shipping settings: width, height, depth, weight, additional shipping fees, and available carriers;
- Prices: Price (tax excl.), price (tax incl.), price per unit (tax excl.), specific prices, taxes settings, etc.
- SEO settings: Meta title, meta description, keywords, friendly URL;
- Product customization;
- Product images and category images: main image and thumbnail images;
- Product comments, reviews, and ratings (if your source site has a “Product Comments” module installed);
2. Orders & Shopping carts
- General information: order reference, order ID, order status, prices, etc.
- Export orders by time range before migrating;
- Shipping information;
- Payment information;
- Product list;
- Invoices, delivery slip;
- Customer notes, customer messages;
- Shopping carts;
- Credit slips;
- Delivery slips;
3. Customers & employees
- General information: first name, last name, email, status, profile, language, default page, etc.
- Passwords can be saved or regenerated into new passwords for customers and employees;
4. Vouchers / Discounts
- Cart rules (discount codes are also saved);
- Catalog price rules;
- Tax rules to apply taxes for products;
6. Carriers & shipping prices
- General settings: Carrier name, logo, transit time, speed grade, tracking URL;
- Shipping locations & costs: Add handling cost status, free shipping status, billing type, shipping tax, out-of-range behavior option, and price ranges (all zones, all ranges);
- Size, weight, and group access: Maximum package width (cm), maximum package height (cm), maximum package depth (cm), maximum package weight (kg), group access;
7. CMS pages
- General information: Name, status, content, indexation by search engine status, etc.
- SEO settings: Meta title, meta description, keywords, friendly URL, redirect URLs;
- CMS categories;
8. Customer messages & services
- Customer messages via the contact form;
- Customer services (departments);
- Merchandise returns;
9. Multi-shop data
- Shop groups;
- All data of each shop (products, categories, customers, orders, etc.);
10. Localization data
11. SEO settings
All SEO settings such as meta titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords, friendly URLs, redirect URLs, etc. are also migrated from your old website to the new site. You can keep your SEO ranking on Google and all other search engines.
12. Other data
Migration 4.0 allows you to migrate all blog data (blog posts, post categories, blog comments, photo gallery, slider images, etc.) from our PrestaShop blog module – BLOG and all mega menu data from our PrestaShop mega menu module – Mega Menu PRO.
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (91)
- Questions & Answers (5)
Migration and upgrade features:
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 8 to the latest version of PrestaShop 8
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.7.x to PrestaShop 8
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.6.x to PrestaShop 8
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.6.x to PrestaShop 1.7.x
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.5.x to PrestaShop 8
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.4.x to PrestaShop 8
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.3.x to PrestaShop 8
- Migrate/transfer data between PrestaShop websites (any versions)
- Migrate/transfer data from many websites into 1 website (merge shops)
- Resume/restart migration process anytime
- Display the percentage of the migration completion
- Support migrates multi-shops
- Keep customer passwords: allow customers to log into your new shop with their old account and password.
- Keep SEO ranking and redirect URLs: your website SEO ranking and redirect URLs are also unaffected during the migration.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Module improvements
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1.1
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1.0
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.4
- Update plugin "PrestaShop Connector"
- Module improvements
- Update translation: German, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, and Russian
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.0
- Minor changes