Wholesale B2B: Private shop, bulk order, order table
Turn PrestaShop into a professional B2B wholesale platform that offers wholesale registration, wholesale price, wholesale levels with particular discounts and rewards, loyalty rewards, quick order table, and more!
Wholesale B2B is the must-have module for any PrestaShop store that is doing wholesale. It is a simple, easy-to-use PrestaShop wholesale module that lets you focus on growing the business and attracting more wholesale customers!
Customers register to become wholesale customers, and once their application is approved, they can start to make orders as wholesale customers and take benefits of wholesale price and wholesale loyalty rewards.
PrestaShop private shop
You can set your PrestaShop store as a “private shop” – only allow registered wholesale customers to access and purchase products on your “private shop”.
Wholesale B2B enables you to set the private status for the entire PrestaShop store or set the private status for selected categories only.
Multiple wholesale levels with customizable discounts
This PrestaShop B2B module offers wholesale discounts on your selected categories and products, with multiple pricing levels based on the level of wholesale customer. For example:
- Level 1: discount rate – 5%, minimum order amount – 100$;
- Level 2: discount rate – 15%, minimum order amount – 500$;
- Level 3: discount rate – 25%, minimum order amount – 2500$;
Using Wholesale B2B, you can easily create and configure different wholesale levels with specific discount rates. The wholesale customer will be automatically updated to a higher level when they reach a threshold amount of order.
Reward points (PrestaShop loyalty reward for wholesale customers)
Encourage wholesale customers to purchase more by giving them rewards every time they make an order. These rewards can be used to pay for their next orders, converted into vouchers, or withdrawn to their bank account.
Easily buy products with large quantity
Our PrestaShop wholesale module provides a quick order table to help wholesale customers quickly complete orders with large quantities of products.
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (30)
- Questions & Answers (0)
- Wholesale registration (register to become wholesale customers);
- Discounted prices for wholesale customers based on their wholesale level;
- Wholesale levels (More orders, cheaper price, and more rewards!);
- Sell to both wholesale customers and retail customers with particular pricing for each type of customer;
- PrestaShop quick order table (PrestaShop bulk order): Easily buy products in large quantities;
- Loyalty rewards: Earn loyalty rewards when making an order; loyalty rewards can be used to pay for the next order, converted into vouchers, or withdrawn to a bank account;
- Private shop: Private shop only allows registered wholesale customers to access and purchase wholesale products. You can set the private status for the entire store or set the private status for selected categories/products only;
- Statistics dashboard: useful information about reward status, reward usage, etc. for both customer and admin;
- Documentation: Upload useful resources (documentation) for wholesale customers;
- Promotion: Promote specific products to wholesale customers under their wholesale profile area for successful sales;
- An entirely separate front office area for wholesale customers to manage their profile, rewards, documentation, vouchers, withdrawal requests, and many more;
- Wholesale order management tool: Manage wholesale orders easily through the back office;
- Admin can create an unlimited number of withdrawal methods with custom fields;
- And many more useful features!
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- New feature: allow users to upload WEBP images
- Module improvements
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1
- Update compatibility with "Extra Options" module
- Optimize module code
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.0
- Update the responsive feature for the main menu on the module configuration page
- Module improvements
- Compatible bug fix with the latest version of PrestaShop
- Translated the module into French, Italian, Spanish