- All in one PrestaShop blog module with every necessary features for a blog
- Provide post authors role for your staff or customers
- Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
- Fully supported comment system including CAPTCHA security
- Professional and attractive design with customizable image slider and photo gallery.
- Display blog posts and photo gallery on homepage or sidebar
- Support notification email system
- Import/export data in 1 – click (support data transfer from WordPress)
- No additional add-ons required
Quick edit, mass edit, bulk edit, customizable product listing, instant product filter and more! Product Manager is a PrestaShop mass edit module that offers you the fastest and most effective product management tools.
Managing a PrestaShop online store with a large number of products and editing each one individually is a frustrating and time-consuming task. “Product Manager”, as its name implies, is a simple and effective module for managing your products. It will save your valuable time, allowing you to concentrate on other tasks in order to improve your store.
Fast and simple product editing
This PrestaShop product manager module enables you to edit every type of product information visible to you in PrestaShop back office with a live editor feature. For example, you can quickly edit product name, price, upload product images, edit SEO elements, edit shipping information, etc.
Get more done with mass edit (bulk edit)
Editing products in bulk save you hours at the office. “Product Manager” helps you mass edit (bulk edit) anything about products in a few clicks such as price, category, quantity, combination, shipping, SEO, etc.
You can edit information of all products or select only a few based on your filters. Combine more than one filter to pick products that match your requirements.
Customizable product listing page
With our PrestaShop bulk edit products module, you can add more useful data fields to display on the product listing page (for example product reference, combination, condition, attached file, shipping fees, available carriers, etc.). You can select which fields to display and arrange them by dragging and dropping the field names.
Moreover, “Product Manager” also allows you to save your custom product listing page to “product listing view”. Select a suitable “view” to quickly display your required product information.
- Quick edit product: “Product Manager” allows you to modify every type of product information visible in PrestaShop back office with the live editor.
- Mass/bulk edit: mass edit any product information in a few clicks: product basic info (name, images, reference, category, etc.), quantity, pricing, SEO, shipping, other info (tags, condition, attached files, etc.). No downtime to your store during mass/bulk edit.
- Mass/bulk edit template: save your mass edit options into a mass edit template and apply this template for future use.
- Mass/bulk edit log: all mass edits will be saved into mass edit logs; you can revert the changes with just one click.
- Filter products to edit by name, category, price, summary, description, quantity, attribute, etc. Use one or any combination of these to select products to edit.
- Instant filter: filter matching results at the same time as you type the search value into the filter field.
- Customizable product listing page: enable you to add more useful data fields (compared to default fields that PrestaShop offers) to display on the product listing page. You may select data fields to display and sort up data fields by dragging and dropping field names.
- Product listing view: save your custom product listing page to “product listing view”. Select a suitable “view” to quickly display your required product information.
- Support multi-shop mode and multi-language.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
- Release version
Other products you may be interested in
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2021! Extremely good, all-in-one PrestaShop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!
- Advanced PrestaShop captcha module for contact form, login and registration form, newsletter subscription and all other forms
- IP blacklist and email blacklist.
- Complete spam protection solution for your PrestaShop online store.
- 4 difficulty levels of Google reCaptcha supported.
- Display perfectly on different screen sizes.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
- Awesome vertical and horizontal PrestaShop mega menu
- Complete visual drag and drop backend
- Allow you to use different content types inside your top menu (text, images, categories, manufacturer, etc.)
- Select and display featured products in mega menu
- Apply different animations effect for effective visual appeal
- Clean and professional mobile menu with 3 different menu types
- 1-click to import/export your entire mega menu data
- Quick loading speed with smart cache feature
Must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module to recover your lost shopping carts, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed