- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
- Advanced PrestaShop captcha module for contact form, login and registration form, newsletter subscription and all other forms
- IP blacklist and email blacklist.
- Complete spam protection solution for your PrestaShop online store.
- 4 difficulty levels of Google reCaptcha supported.
- Display perfectly on different screen sizes.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
Adding captcha to your website is a security measure that is often used when site visitors sign up for accounts or send a message to the store owner. Without using a captcha, bots (as known as spambots, spam robots) can submit forms on your site, create spam accounts, and submit spam information to your store. With our PrestaShop captcha module - CAPTCHA, including captcha is not as difficult as you think: the entire process just needs a few clicks!
What is captcha?
To prevent bots from overrunning sites with spam, fake sweepstakes entries, and other illegal things, publishers responded by testing users to see if they were human or not. These approaches are typically referred to as captcha, which per Wikipedia is an acronym for “Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart”, is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.
Where do you need to use PrestaShop captcha module?
Generally, e-commerce websites would use captcha to strengthen the security around the most sensitive account access points. What happens – if you are unprotected – is that your customers and email databases end up being mass-populated with spam email addresses: it is costly and time-consuming to weed these out. But don’t be worry, our PrestaShop captcha module can be enabled on PrestaShop contact form, user registration/login form, newsletter subscription, forgot password and out of product alert form of your online store providing a complete solution to protect your website from spam.
Implementing a large number of third-party APIs may affect your website security. That’s why CAPTCHA provides you an ability to generate captcha images with various difficulty standards by using a PHP image production library. You don’t need any other API but still ensure safety for your contact forms and registration forms. We recommend you to employ our default captcha image types. However, if you want to improve your website security, you can turn on Google reCaptcha – a renowned captcha application provided by Google. It’s really simple to coordinate Google reCaptcha into your site with CAPTCHA. All you need to do is inserting your Google API key on our module back office and click “Save”.
IP blacklist and email blacklist
IP blacklist and email blacklist are additional security layers to give you more control of your website’s forms.
IP blacklist allows you to block a certain IP or IP ranges using IP patterns while email blacklist allows you to block a certain email or multiple similar email addresses using email patterns from submitting the forms. For example: you can block all emails from China, Russian, all emails from mail.ru, all emails from qq.com, etc.
One-click to install, easy to use PrestaShop captcha contact form
Have you ever used free PrestaShop captcha modules? It can be a big trouble when you must deal with all the manual coding changes. Let’s throw them away! Our PrestaShop captcha module doesn’t require you any programming knowledge to proceed. Anybody can install and configure this module. Similar to other PrestaShop module, CAPTCHA can be integrated into your store within a few clicks. Its configuration page is also very simple. Just choose your preferred captcha image type among our default options or paste your Google API key to enable Google reCaptcha. In addition, you can select to turn on captcha security for contact form or registration form separately or apply captcha for both.
- Reviews (36)
- Questions & Answers (0)
- Contact form captcha
- Customer registration form captcha
- Login form captcha
- Newsletter subscription form captcha
- Forgot your password form captcha
- Out of product alert form captcha
- 4 captcha image difficulty levels (basic, medium, difficult, reCaptcha)
- Google reCAPTCHA v2 and v3 supported
- Support IP blacklist and email blacklist
- Responsive layout - Mobile friendly
- 1 click to install
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
Other products you may be interested in
A must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module and auto email tool to recover your lost shopping carts, send auto emails, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%
- The best visual drag & drop contact form builder for PrestaShop
- Support various form types (Customer contact form, customer survey form, recruitment form, product form, etc.)
- Support wide range of input fields (Simple input text, text area, URL, attached file, Google reCAPTCHA, etc.)
- Fully responsive contact forms, display anywhere on front office with shortcodes, custom hook and even a separate form page
- Easy to save and manage customer messages
- Support notification message to administrator and customers, auto-responder email
- Protect your store from spam with Captcha and IP & email blacklist
- Multifunctional form builder for PrestaShop store with SEO optimized and statistic charts
- Export/import all contact forms in 1-click, export messages to CSV files
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2021! Extremely good, all-in-one PrestaShop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!
- All in one PrestaShop blog module with every necessary features for a blog
- Provide post authors role for your staff or customers
- Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
- Fully supported comment system including CAPTCHA security
- Professional and attractive design with customizable image slider and photo gallery.
- Display blog posts and photo gallery on homepage or sidebar
- Support notification email system
- Import/export data in 1 – click (support data transfer from WordPress)
- No additional add-ons required
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
Turn PrestaShop into marketplace with simple set up steps, #1 PrestaShop Marketplace module (multi vendor) that allows sellers to list their products for sale and pay a percentage fee amount for each sale or a membership fee.