Do you think a security solution for PrestaShop store is necessary? Like a Prestashop captcha module, for example?
Surely any store owner will be very happy when many customers register/log in to their website. Or every day, we receive many contact forms from customers. If it's real interaction from potential consumers, what could be better than that?
But wait, think again how many of them are spam forms, and how tired are you of dealing with those spam forms and junk information? Why don't we find a way to stop it? A captcha module for Prestashop such as PrestaShop captcha contact form, PrestaShop captcha registration form/login form may help you. There are always very simple solutions all around us! And today we bring you one of them!
reCAPTCHA - our free PrestaShop captcha module for contact form, login form, and registration form – all in one module will help you solve the problems above!
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (11)
- Questions & Answers (5)
• Supports enable reCAPTCHA for 3 types of forms: Contact form, Registration form, and Login form.
• Provide 2 types of reCAPTCHA: Google reCAPTCHA - V2 and Google reCAPTCHA - V3.
• Help customers easily get site key and secret key with simple instructions.
• Support multi-store mode.
• Support multiple languages.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Minor bug fix
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.x
- Fix bug: an input field with "1" value appears on customer login form
- Minor changes in recommended products
- Add recommended products to the module
- Release version