- Display manufacturer/brand logos carousel slider on anywhere on your website.
- Help your clients to find products of certain brand easily and make a purchase
- Fully responsive, mobile friendly
- Quick install and easy to use
- PrestaShop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your PrestaShop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
If you’re wondering if your business should be on Instagram, the short answer is that whatever you’re selling, you should consider it. Instagram now has over one billion monthly users — as of January, 2018. And if you’re in certain e-commerce categories or selling a visual product, you definitely should. Let Instagram shopping slider - our PrestaShop Instagram module help you catch up this modern shopping trend. You can allow your customers to add products to Cart directly from your Instagram photos/videos and give them a new shopping experience.
You already know how this PrestaShop Instagram module works
Import images and videos from your Instagram. Tag your products. Now anyone can purchase them. Your customers and your orders will appear in PrestaShop back office, just like you’d expect.
Effortlessly join Instagram into your PrestaShop store
Simply enter your Instagram username or Instagram hashtag via module’s back-office and you will have an Instagram gallery displayed beautifully on your PrestaShop website!
See. Tap. Shop
Tagging products is easy. Choose photos or videos you'd like to feature, tag up to five products per image/video to help your customers explore and browse. They can buy your items while enjoying your Instagram photos collection.
Grid, masonry or carousel? They go where you go. Shopping anywhere
- Our PrestaShop Instagram feed module brings to you 3 types of page layouts: grid, masonry and carousel slider. Pick the most suitable one for your store without any hesitation. All layouts are flexible, fully responsive and will display perfectly on any kind of website even the one using a custom PrestaShop theme.
- Feel free to take your Instagram shop with you anywhere. Embed your entire shoppable Instagram feed into any web page such as home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position using custom hook. Even in each product detail page you can also display the Instagram photos block that contains every picture tagged with that product.
- Want to exhibit your best images? Instagram Shopping Slider also offers a specific page where customers can find out all your Instagram photos/videos and enjoy them.
Build an Instagram photo gallery with SEO optimization like a boss.
Design has always been the driving factor behind our product development decisions. Why? Because we know how important design is to you. You’ll have access to a customization suite, which ensures you have the ability to make your galleries look like a cohesive part of your brand identity – not ours. Control your fonts, colors, spacing between photos. Our module also allows you to enter custom Meta title, Meta description, Meta keyword and friendly URL for a perfect SEO optimization of your photo gallery.
Convenient import/export data
Unlike other free PrestaShop Instagram module, Instagram Shopping Slider allows you to import/export all your Instagram data in just one click. Take advantage of this feature to create a backup of your store or transfer Instagram data to another website when you need – totally convenient.
PrestaShop Instagram module with high loading speed and performance optimization
- We implement a special caching feature into Instagram Shopping Slider to feed your entire photos without connecting to Instagram API server. jQuery Lazyload is also used to optimize your PrestaShop store loading speed. Your customers will still have great shopping experiences.
- Instagram Shopping Slider has options to adjust quality as well as the number of photos displayed. You can modify these features to fit with your website front end.
- Our module fully works with PrestaShop multi-shop mode, you can set up distinctive Instagram account, display photo gallery and Instagram photo page for each shop.
1. Easy PrestaShop Instagram integration
- 1 click to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop (simply enter Instagram Username or Instagram hashtag or Instagram access token then save to complete the integration)
- Option to embed Instagram photos and videos anywhere on your website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position using custom hook)
- Add an unlimited number of tags to photos and videos to categorize your Instagram photos & videos.
- Display tag list on homepage, gallery page, sidebar
- Display Instagram photos and videos having a same tag everywhere you want with tag short code
- Professional Instagram gallery page and tag pages with SEO optimization (custom meta title, meta keywords, meta description and friendly URL)
- Allow to display/hide photo and video caption, hashtags, comments, number of likes, number of comments and a link to open the photo/video on Instagram.
- Option to sort photos
2. Shopping feature
- Allow you to tag products on your PrestaShop website on Instagram photos and videos
- Allow customers to directly buy products that are tagged on the photos/videos.
- Support standard PrestaShop “Add to cart” button using Ajax.
- Drag & drop product tags to sort photos/videos.
- Display Instagram photo block on tagged product detail page.
3. Perfect and attractive design, easy for customization
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- 10+ photo filtering effects supported
- Photo zooming effect when hover supported
- The full-width mode is supported for all the 3 types of layout
- Custom color for product marks, buttons and button labels
- Customize button label texts
- Option to select text direction: center, left and right
- Custom spacing between photos
- Option to specify the number of photos displayed per row on mobile, tablet and desktop screens.
4. Speed and performance optimization
- Smart caching feature helps your photos load faster and prevent your account from being blocked by Instagram due to the overuse of their server resource.
- jQuery Lazy load is supported. jQuery Lazy load will prevent your website from increasing loading time since it’s embedded with many Instagram photos so your website speed will remain as to when it was without the module installed.
- Custom photo quality and an option to select the number of photos displayed initially is supported
- Loading photos automatically (when website is scrolled down) and loading photos manually (by clicking on a “Load more” button).
5. Simply import/export Instagram data
- Export all Instagram data in just one click.
- Import and overwrite Instagram data package into your site in a short time.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
- Fix cronjob
- Fix minor bug when showing Instagram images
- Fix cronjob bug
Other products you may be interested in
This Nivo slider module for PrestaShop is a jQuery slider that comes with a large number of features essential for a good website slider. Since PrestaShop doesn’t support the integration of Nivo slider by default, having a separate module for the purpose is essential. Even though there are a large number of PrestaShop Nivo slider modules in the market, our module is unique with the integration of caption animation feature.
Display your Instagram photos and videos on PrestaShop home page in minutes with an easy setup
Product Collections is a product showcase module for PrestaShop that makes it easier for your customers to discover, browse and purchase products in a visual and diverse way.
Better Product Image Slideshow module enhances the default PrestaShop image slideshow on product detail pages and helps customers easily browse through all product images. Impress potential customers with eye-catching images and boost your sale!
- PrestaShop slider module with more than 100+ pre-made 2D, 3D and HTML5/CSS3 animation effects
- Visual drag & drop slideshow builder module
- Real-time preview
- Support responsive mode, multiple layouts, touch gestures on mobile devices
- Easily installed in 1-click
Easily display customer ratings and testimonials right on the home page of your PrestaShop store. A great way to build customer trust with authentic testimonials through a clean and customizable slider!
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7