Simple Blog is a free PrestaShop blog module that helps you easily add and manage blog posts on your PrestaShop website.
Currently, for an online sales website, a blog is not simply a place to share information but also a very useful way to increase website traffic by posting blogs about product uses, sharing tips, tutorials, etc. It can be considered as both a place to update and share the store's information with customers, as well as a tool to enrich the website.
However, there is a limitation that PrestaShop default does not have a blog feature. If you go to Google search, you will find a lot of suggestions such as "best PrestaShop blog module", "PrestaShop 1.7 blog module”... That means a lot of shop owners are also searching for a solution like us. So, how to add a blog in PrestaShop?
Yep, the answer is we need a blog module for PrestaShop to help us solve this problem! Today, we bring you “Simple Blog” – our PrestaShop Blog module as a free solution to help you create and manage your website blog easily!
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (13)
- Questions & Answers (8)
- Allow you to create blog categories to organize and manage blog posts scientifically.
- Add blog posts easily with different types of content: text, images, videos, etc.
- Allow you to create a short description for your blog to summarize the content and display it on the blog listing page so that the visitor can get an overview of the main content of that blog post.
- Support SEO elements: you can customize meta title, meta description, meta keyword.
- Provide the function of managing comments in blog posts.
- Send notification email to customers when their comment is approved and when admin/other users replied to their comment.
- Support 2 types of blog post layout: List or Grid.
- Allow you to import/export blog data.
- Support multi-store mode.
- Support multiple languages.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Module improvements
- New feature: Import/export blog data
- Fix bug: Blog post preview image does not show when shared via Facebook
- Fix bug occurred when adding a new blog post
- Update alias for blog post URL
- Released version