- #1 MailChimp module for PrestaShop
- Automatically add customers and their purchase data to MailChimp.
- Categorize customers into groups
- Create powerful automations, targeted emails and ad campaigns
- Export emails to CSV file
- Work with PrestaShop newsletter system
Why Presta MailChimp?
Do you want to join the 16 million customers who are using MailChimp, the world’s largest marketing automation platform, to develop your e-commerce marketing strategy? With the MailChimp for PrestaShop integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your MailChimp account, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the Return On Investment of your marketing efforts. Now let’s discover the great features that make our Presta MailChimp be “#1 MailChimp module for PrestaShop”
This great feature lets your website automatically synchronize with Mailchimp. You can enable it easily by setting up a cronjob on your server to trigger the synchronization process. You can rest assured that all your customer emails are on MailChimp and ready for every email marketing campaigns.
Besides automatic synchronization, you can also manually synchronize your mailing lists with your Mailchimp account via module backend. The whole list can be processed in 1 click or separately synchronized.
Easily categorize customers into promotion groups
This dreaming module allows you to categorize your customer's database into specific customer groups (mailing lists) based on customers country, speaking language, currency, products they bought, product categories that the customer has bought a product in, customer order spent total, customers who registered to receive newsletter, opt-in... This helps you easily operate your email marketing campaigns to specific customer target.
Export emails to CSV files
This module also helps you to easily export any mailing list to CSV file, you can use this CSV file to integrate with other email marketing systems (or software) or use it for any purposes.
Work with default PrestaShop newsletter system
This module smoothly works with default PrestaShop newsletter module on its entire version (PrestaShop 1.5.x, PrestaShop 1.6.x and PrestaShop 1.7.x)
Presta MailChimp has been developed using the latest technology and Mailchimp API to guarantee that the synchronization will run without any problems. Truly impressive, right? Presta MailChimp is our burning desire to bring the most complete MailChimp integration solution for PrestaShop – The most popular e-commerce platform today! Don’t hesitate, purchase the module and quickly operate your email marketing campaigns.
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (5)
- Questions & Answers (0)
Presta MailChimp module offers all features you need for a smooth email synchronization process. Below is a quick list of all the features which would help you have an overview of the module. You can also check our product documentation for more reference.
- Synchronize PrestaShop emails with Mailchimp automatically or manually
- Easily categorize customer database into email marketing groups synchronized with MailChimp account
- CSV export supported
- Easily configured to work with MailChimp (just enter a single API key)
- Option to categorize customer based on products they bought
- Option to categorize customer based on amount of money they have spent
- Option to specify currency type of the categorization
- Categorize customer based on product categories they have bought products in
- Categorize customers if they subscribed to newsletter (yes, no or both)
- Categorize customers if opt-in (yes, no, both)
- Categorize customers based on country
- Categorize customers based on their speaking language
- Option to specify the Mailchimp list which will be synchronized
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1
- Update module description
- Optimize SQL query
- Minor change in recommended products
- Add recommended products to the module