- PrestaShop GDPR Compliance module for your website
- Give customer necessary rights with their personal data
- Customer consent management
- Data management – Request management
- Control data modification and access logs
- Completely compatible with custom themes.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to protect the personal data of European Union (EU) citizens and applies to any organization doing business with EU data subjects. Simply put, if you do business in the EU, then the GDPR will apply. It establishes strict breach disclosure requirements, and when enforcement begins on May 25th, 2018, will impose stiff fines for refused organizations. Non-compliance can result in formidable consequences, with fines of up to €20 million or four percent of annual revenue – whichever is greater. How prepared is your store for GDPR? Take our PrestaShop GDPR Compliance module today to expand your business to EU market. According to GDPR law, your customers will have these main following rights:
- The right to access their personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to obtain modification and/or erasure of their personal data;
- The right to give and withdraw their consent.
Our PrestaShop GDPR module allows you to provide these privileges to your customers, add detailed description about what personal data is needed and for what purposes it is used, ensuring that customers can make an informed decision when browsing on your site.
What does our GDPR module have?
- Easy to customize the popup content, color (button color, text color, popup background color and opacity), 4 pre-defined popup positions (top, button, left and right), sorting popup content order.
You can choose to give customers the necessary rights with their personal data according to your preference and GDPR compliance requirements. Customer privileges:
- Customers will be informed when their data has been modified by the administration or other customers.
- Customers can view and download their own personal data.
- Customers may change their subscription status.
- “Right to be forgotten” – your customers can send deletion request or directly erase their personal data. In addition, they can also withdraw their requests.
Data modification and access logs
Customer is notified via email when their personal data is modified (with details of the modifications) or their account is logged in (with IP, location, browser name, etc.) by someone. They can also review the data modification and account accesses from their account control area. This helps customers protect their data and know if their personal data is illegally adjusted or accessed. You can also keep track of all the modification and account accesses from the module’s back office.
Rights for customers to erase their data
This is one of the most important terms in GDPR. PrestaShop GDPR Compliance module perfectly makes your website fit this requirement of GDPR. With GDPR Compliance module, you can allow your customers to completely delete their data storing on your website or only specific kinds of the data (such as general account information, addresses, ordering information, contact messages, subscription statuses, data modification logs and account access logs). You can decide to allow customers to delete their data whenever they want or require them to submit a data deletion request, after that you can review and decide to approve or decline that deletion request.
• Display each GDPR notices to specified customer groups in sortable order.
• Adjust popup background color, popup background opacity, text color and button color in back office.
• Change GDPR notice message position.
2. Customer rights with their personal data
• Customers can view or download (PDF format) their personal data storing on your website.
• Customers are notified via email when their personal data is changed and can view details of the change from data modification log.
• Customers are notified via email when someone log into their account and can view login history (with IP, location and web browser type).
• Customers can submit a request to erase their data (or just erase their data in 1 click if you allowed).
• Admin can specify kinds of information that customers can view, download or delete, enable/disable data modification and log in log.
3. Data deletion
As a website admin, you can enable/disable data deletion feature that allows customers to delete their data. Customer can delete their data in 1 click or is required to submit a data deletion request to delete their data.
You will be notified via email when a customer asks to delete his or her data. You can easily manage the data deletion request via PrestaShop GDPR module back office with options to accept or decline a data deletion request, send email to customers, view data before deletion, download data (PDF format), etc.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
- Compatible bug fix with Latest version of Prestashop
Other products you may be interested in
- Advanced PrestaShop captcha module for contact form, login and registration form, newsletter subscription and all other forms
- IP blacklist and email blacklist.
- Complete spam protection solution for your PrestaShop online store.
- 4 difficulty levels of Google reCaptcha supported.
- Display perfectly on different screen sizes.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
- The best visual drag & drop contact form builder for PrestaShop
- Support various form types (Customer contact form, customer survey form, recruitment form, product form, etc.)
- Support wide range of input fields (Simple input text, text area, URL, attached file, Google reCAPTCHA, etc.)
- Fully responsive contact forms, display anywhere on front office with shortcodes, custom hook and even a separate form page
- Easy to save and manage customer messages
- Support notification message to administrator and customers, auto-responder email
- Protect your store from spam with Captcha and IP & email blacklist
- Multifunctional form builder for PrestaShop store with SEO optimized and statistic charts
- Export/import all contact forms in 1-click, export messages to CSV files
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2021! Extremely good, all-in-one PrestaShop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!
- PrestaShop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your PrestaShop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
A must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module and auto email tool to recover your lost shopping carts, send newsletter to customers, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%
- All in one PrestaShop blog module with every necessary features for a blog
- Provide post authors role for your staff or customers
- Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
- Fully supported comment system including CAPTCHA security
- Professional and attractive design with customizable image slider and photo gallery.
- Display blog posts and photo gallery on homepage or sidebar
- Support notification email system
- Import/export data in 1 – click (support data transfer from WordPress)
- No additional add-ons required