Lossless image compression tool to optimize every image on your online store, clean unused images and load images on demand with Lazy Load. Reduce image size, make your website faster, save hosting storage, save bandwidth and improve SEO ranking
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
Are you looking for the best speed optimization tool to maximize PrestaShop speed and utilize server resources? Fast page loading time and high website performance will make your customers satisfied and have a great shopping experience on your PrestaShop store.
With Super Speed, an all-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop, you will have the most innovative speed optimization solutions which lacking in PrestaShop by default (for example page cache, Webp image optimization, database optimization, etc.). These solutions will help simplify the default speed optimization process of PrestaShop and make your website faster than ever!
1. Add more PrestaShop cache solutions into your site
Page cache will improve your store loading speed significantly by storing all static contents into HTML files. These HTML files will be displayed immediately to website visitors every time they query a page.
Server cache and Smarty cache
Server cache can decrease the stress on your server by saving certain data in cache files such as database query results, arithmetic calculation results, etc. to reuse in later processes.
Otherwhile, Smarty cache keeps a copy of the template files rendered in Smarty compilation process and reuse them in next times the templates are requested to decrease template rendering time.
Server cache and Smarty cache work together will considerably improve the performance of your website as well as make it much faster.
Browser cache stores several resources locally on visitor’s web browser (images, icons, web fonts, etc.) so when someone visits the same page for a second time, the browser displays the page immediately without connecting to the remote server to get needed resources.
2. Powerful PrestaShop image optimization tool
Super Speed provides a modern image optimization tool allowing you to optimize all common images available on your PrestaShop website. This tool helps reduce the image sizes substantially (up to 60% depending on the image quality you selected in the image optimization process). Therefore, the images will be loaded faster to visitors and save lots of your hosting storage.
3. Database optimization feature
PrestaShop database optimization feature enables you to remove unnecessary data in your database such as connection logs, useless discount codes, abandoned carts, etc. (those data are only used for statistics purpose and can be removed if not essential for you). The deletion helps save database space and reduce database access time.
5. GZIP compression
GZIP is integrated into this PrestaShop cache module and can be enabled easily in 1 click. Thanks to GZIP compression, you can reduce the size of data loaded to visitors and save your website’s bandwidth by up to 70% without giving up the quality of images or other graphics.
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
- Current page loading time speedometer
- Image optimization status
- Auto-configuration, set everything up in 1 click
- Recently generated page caches
Page cache settings
- Enable/disable page cache
- Compress cache files into ZIP files
- Auto-refresh caches using cronjob
- Select page to cache and adjust page cache lifetime.
- Enable/disable cache for certain modules and hooks
- Allow you to manually optimize all common images existing on your website and automatically optimize new images (images updated in the future when you upload new products, a new product category, etc.).
- Super Speed supports 4 optimization methods: Google Webp image optimizer, reSmush, TinyPNG and PHP optimization script.
- You can upload images from a computer or browse images on your website to manually optimize
- Option to optimize images for these following modules: PrestaShop's default home-slider module, PrestaShop's default banner module, and the most trusted blog module for PrestaShop - BLOG
- Image cleaner feature
- Lazyload image configuration: configure lazyload feature for website’s images.
Server cache and minimization
- Enable / Disable server cache
- Enable / Disable Smarty cache
- Minify HTML
- Minify CSS
GZIP and browser cache
- Enable/disable PrestaShop GZIP and browser cache
- Option to apply default settings for browser cache elements and GZIP cache
This feature allows you to download or clean up the following data on your PrestaShop database:
- Connection log
- Useless discount codes
- Abandoned carts
- Guest data
- Keep track of the performance of installed modules thanks to the system analysis tool
- Extra checkpoints to make sure your front office has the fastest speed
- Support multi-shop mode
- Support multi-language
- Quick access menu in back office
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
Other products you may be interested in
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
- Awesome vertical and horizontal PrestaShop mega menu
- Complete visual drag and drop backend
- Allow you to use different content types inside your top menu (text, images, categories, manufacturer, etc.)
- Select and display featured products in mega menu
- Apply different animations effect for effective visual appeal
- Clean and professional mobile menu with 3 different menu types
- 1-click to import/export your entire mega menu data
- Quick loading speed with smart cache feature
- Advanced PrestaShop captcha module for contact form, login and registration form, newsletter subscription and all other forms
- IP blacklist and email blacklist.
- Complete spam protection solution for your PrestaShop online store.
- 4 difficulty levels of Google reCaptcha supported.
- Display perfectly on different screen sizes.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
- The best visual drag & drop contact form builder for PrestaShop
- Support various form types (Customer contact form, customer survey form, recruitment form, product form, etc.)
- Support wide range of input fields (Simple input text, text area, URL, attached file, Google reCAPTCHA, etc.)
- Fully responsive contact forms, display anywhere on front office with shortcodes, custom hook and even a separate form page
- Easy to save and manage customer messages
- Support notification message to administrator and customers, auto-responder email
- Protect your store from spam with Captcha and IP & email blacklist
- Multifunctional form builder for PrestaShop store with SEO optimized and statistic charts
- Export/import all contact forms in 1-click, export messages to CSV files
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2021! Extremely good, all-in-one PrestaShop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!