Free PrestaShop Instagram module to display your Instagram photos and videos on PrestaShop home page in minutes with an easy setup. PrestaShop Instagram integration has never been easy like this!
Showcase your Instagram feed photos/videos on the PrestaShop home page with our Free PrestaShop Instagram module. Let’s your stylist stand out and grab customers' attention.
With an Instagram feed, you will be able to keep your followers engaged and establish a connection with new visitors exploring your brand.
Our module syncs with your Instagram account in real-time to ensure the photos displayed in your store are up-to-date.
Apart from photos, Instagram Feed module also enables you to display as well as let customers play the videos in the Instagram block.
- Easily set up with Instagram access token
- Images and videos support
- Custom number of photos/videos display on the homepage
- Compatible with all themes and devices
- Automatic feed updates
- Does not impact the page loading speed
- Automatically refresh Instagram access token via cronjob
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1
- Minor change in module name and description
- Minor change in recommended products
- Add recommended products to the module
- Fix cronjob
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (3)
- Questions & Answers (0)