Amazing Scroll To Top
"Scroll to top" button enables your website visitors to easily scroll back to the top of your page with one click on the floating button.
A "scroll to top" button enables your site visitors/customers to easily scroll back to the top of your PrestaShop store when clicked on the button. Adding a "scroll to top" button can be a great way to allow visitors to browse your store, especially if you have long-scrolling pages.
Thanks to our “Amazing Scroll To Top” free module, you can easily create and display a “scroll to top” button on the front office.
- Quickly select a suitable "scroll to top" icon for your website
- You can customize the button appearance and its display position to blend well with any PrestaShop themes.
The "scroll to top" button created by our module works perfectly on any desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (4)
- Questions & Answers (1)
- Define the screen height value to display "scroll to top" button when visitors browse the web page.
- Select button display position: bottom left, bottom right.
- Select type of button icon: default icon or upload custom icon.
- Select type of button border: circle, square, rounded-corner square.
- Customize color for button icon, button background, and button background when hover.
- Support multi-store mode.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.x
- Update module logo
- Add recommended products to the module
- Release version