Social Network Links
Display social network links such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc on your store website. Make it easier for customers to follow any of your social networks without searching.
Nowadays, people tend to use social networks more in their daily life. They have a habit of updating news, sharing, and shopping directly through it. That means the more people know you through social networks, the more people will know about your store website.
All changes, new products, promotions of your store are also regularly updated by customers through the social networks they use.
Therefore, in addition to selling products on the website, advertising your store and items on social networks is also a great idea! At the same time, it is also a good channel to support you in sales and marketing as long as you can effectively use these social networks and link them to your website.
So how can customers follow you on those social networks? Do they have to search your page on the one they use? No! I'm pretty sure it's rare for a client to do that. We also thought about this a lot and we developed Social Network Links - a free PrestaShop module that can help you display social links you have on your store website via icons. You only need to select social networks then enter your website's social media URLs, the icon of that network will appear on the website. Customers only need to click on the icons of the social networks they use then they can easily follow you on that. It's so convenient, isn't it?
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (3)
- Questions & Answers (2)
• Allows you to choose any social networks to display on your store website from the 12 provided and add links to them easily.
• Support linking with the most popular social networks today: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Tumblr, Linkedin, Pinterest, Weibo, Vimeo, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki.
• Provide 5 display positions in your front office: on the top of the page, on the top navigation bar, on the left/right of the website, and on the bottom of the Footer section.
• You can freely customize the link title, button's border, button size.
• Enable you to hide the buttons on mobile if you want.
• Support multi-store mode.
• Support multiple languages.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1
- Update module logo
- Minor change in recommended products
- Add recommended products to the module
- Release version