Integrating WhatsApp messenger service into your PrestaShop website has never been so easy with our free PrestaShop Whatsapp integration module.
WhatsApp - a cross-platform free messaging app that attracts millions of users around the world. Yes, it is attracting more and more users thanks to its popularity and convenience. More and more stores are already taking advantage of this platform to connect with customers. Have you ever asked why we should integrate a WhatsApp chat on PrestaShop?
To begin, recognize that many clients use WhatsApp as their major primary method of communication. It would be remiss if you missed out on these potential customers just because they couldn't contact you using the way with which they are most comfortable.
Second, not all customers spend a long time on the website, so contacting through such applications will be more convenient. You can still communicate with clients, increasing the likelihood of their returning to the site.
So how to integrate Whatsapp on the PrestaShop store? Everything will be simple with our FREE PrestaShop Whatsapp integration module – WhatsApp Messenger.
- Integrate Whatsapp on the PrestaShop store and provide area codes of over 200 countries.
- Support 4 display positions: Right - center, Right - bottom, Left - center, Left – bottom.
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (5)
- Questions & Answers (2)
- Integrate WhatsApp on the PrestaShop store.
- The module gives area codes of over 200 countries; all you have to do is select a nation and enter the phone number you used to sign up for WhatsApp.
- You can customize the title display under the WhatsApp icon.
- The module supports 4 display positions: Right - center, Right - bottom, Left - center, Left – bottom.
- You can also adjust display position by customizing: right padding, bottom padding, and left padding.
- "Send URL of the current page" mode: The module support getting the URL of the current page that the customer is viewing into the chat so that the customer can send it to the admin through a WhatsApp message.
- Support multi-store mode.
- Support multiple languages.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Fix opening WhatsApp error on the mobile device
- Release version