A PrestaShop wishlist free module that allows customers to save their favorite items, find them quickly and easily at a later time, and buy them.
Customers who shop online don't always intend to buy straight away. They may wish to keep some items and return at a later time to make a purchase. With a wish list option, this customer habit can be turned into a conversion-boosting method. With the help of our free PrestaShop 1.7 wishlist module, you can add this feature to your website.
A wish list is one of the most powerful and widely used features in an online store. With the "Advanced Wishlist" module, your customers will get:
- Save their favorite products, search for an item quickly and easily later, and purchase it.
- Share the wish list with family and friends for holidays, birthdays, and other special events so that they can purchase one of the items on it.
- Share the wish list on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) to gain free advertising for your business.
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (5)
- Questions & Answers (2)
- Allow your customers and guest users to add products to wish lists.
- Customize the appearance of wish list button: display position, icon color, background, etc.
- Easily understand customers’ interests via statistic report of top products which added to the wish list the most.
- Display the wish list button in left column, right column and shopping cart page.
- Support 2 display types: grid and carousel slider
- Custom number of products displayed on wish list block
- Option to share lists through URL or social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Support multi-store mode.
- Support multiple languages.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1
- Add "Recommended modules for your store" block on module configuration page
- Release version