Add To Cart From List
Display "Add to Cart" button in the product list and enable customers to quickly add a product to their shopping cart without the need to go to the product detail page.
Show “Add to Cart” button on the product list pages
By default, PrestaShop does not let users display the "Add to Cart" button on listing pages. However, with our free PrestaShop custom add to cart button module – “Add To Cart From List”, you can easily include a "Add to Cart" button on the product listing pages such as the home page, product category, or search results pages. This additional feature helps customers to save time and have a pleasant purchasing experience.
Customize the button's appearance
Store owners can modify the appearance of the "Add to Cart" button to their liking in order to make it more appealing. Some customizable elements:
- Display type: button or icon only
- Button label
- Background color
- Border color
- Text color
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (2)
- Questions & Answers (5)
- Display or hide the “Add to Cart” button from the product listing pages.
- Support 2 display types: icon only, button.
- Customize the appearance of “Add to Cart” button: label, button position, adjust detailed position, button/icon color, button border radius, etc.
- Support multi-store mode.
- Support multiple languages.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.x