- PrestaShop loading progress indicator module enables you to add a unique customized and dynamic progress indicator
- Have your website displayed nicely when it's still in the loading process and the page content has not been fully loaded
- 11 beautiful types of CSS3/HTML loading icons for your choices
- Custom color capacity
- Quick install and easy to use
Progress indicators inform users about the status of ongoing processes, such as loading a page, submitting a form, or saving updates. They communicate a website’s state and indicate available actions, such as whether customers can navigate away from the current screen. With Please wait - PrestaShop loading progress indicator module, it's easy to create responsive and stylish progress bars for the web. Animations perform well even on mobile devices. No need to hook into any of your code, progress is detected automatically. Purchase and set up Please wait right now to display a nice loading progress indicator when your PrestaShop website is loading its content, get rid of broken elements appear when the web page has not been fully loaded.
- 11 CSS3/HTML loading icons
- Custom message
- Custom loading icon color
- Custom text message color
- Custom loading background color
- Custom loading icon size
- Option to adjust background opacity
- Option to display the loading indicator on home page only
- Preview all loading spinner before selection
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
Other products you may be interested in
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
Lossless image compression tool to optimize every image on your online store, clean unused images and load images on demand with Lazy Load. Reduce image size, make your website faster, save hosting storage, save bandwidth and improve SEO ranking
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2020! Extremely good, all-in-one PrestaShop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!
Must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module to recover your lost shopping carts, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%
- Deploy 3 marketing programs for PrestaShop: loyalty program (buy to get reward), referral/sponsorship program (refer friends to get reward) & PrestaShop affiliate program (sell to get reward)
- Easy to set up conditions for each program, set up reward configuration
- Enable customers to use reward to pay for order, convert into voucher, withdraw to their account
- Customize explanation messages and introduction message for each marketing program
- Configure notification email to admin and customers
- Support cronjob feature to send email automatically
- Excellent built-in statistics feature
- PrestaShop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your PrestaShop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
Turn PrestaShop into marketplace with simple set up steps, #1 PrestaShop Marketplace module (multi vendor) that allows sellers to list their products for sale and pay a percentage fee amount for each sale or a membership fee.