- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.6 to 1.7 (or from PrestaShop 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, and older 1.7 version to the latest 1.7 version)
- Migrate data between PrestaShop websites
- Migrate everything from your old PrestaShop website to the latest PrestaShop version (or any version you want - 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 or 1.7)
- Keep your customer’s password
- Simple usage and safety ensured
- Ability to process large data (migrate up to 1 million products)
- Fastest PrestaShop migration module
From November 7th 2016, over 250.000 online merchants were excited to welcome a major new version of PrestaShop – an important milestone for this open source e-commerce platform – PrestaShop 1.7. With an inspiring slogan: “Sell faster. Code better. Create easier”, this latest PrestaShop release will give you a great chance to boost your sale and expand your online business to more promising markets. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and upgrade your PrestaShop online store to version 1.7 right now! Even though your old website is running with PrestaShop 1.4, 1.5 or 1.6, with our PrestaShop 1.7 migration module – “1 CLICK to Migrate or Upgrade”, you don’t have to understand any programming knowledge to completely transfer everything from your current website to the latest release of PrestaShop.
What can “1 CLICK to Migrate or Upgrade” bring to you
- 10x faster speed and better accuracy with massive database mapping technology (this technology makes 1 CLICK to Migrate or Upgrade completely different from other migration modules which migrate data entities one by one!)
- Resume the migration process anytime if uncontrollable problems happen during the migration, for example, your server is down, your internet is down, etc.
- 24/7 customer support, your satisfaction is always our first priority!
- Friendly and easy-to-use user interface, everything is automated, anyone can perform PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration without any knowledge of programming.
- 100% up-time for source site and target site, your business is never corrupted!
- And many other capacities such as keep customer passwords, keep SEO ranking (preserve your backlinks), migrate multi-shop, etc.
Our module supports the following types of data to migrate or upgrade to PrestaShop 1.7:
1. Products & categories
- General information: name, status, description, product ID, reference, ISBN, EAN-13 or JAN barcode, etc.
- Product combinations and features
- Shipping settings: width, height, depth, weight, additional shipping fees, available carriers.
- Prices: Price (tax excl.), price (tax incl.), price per unit (tax excl.), specific prices, taxes settings, etc.
- SEO settings: Meta title, meta description, keywords, friendly URL.
- Product customization
- Product images and category images: main image and thumbnail images.
- Product comments, reviews, and ratings (if your source site has “Product Comments” module installed)
2. Orders & shopping carts
- General information: order reference, order ID, order status, prices, etc.
- Export orders by time range before migrating
- Shipping information
- Payment information
- Product list
- Invoices, delivery slip
- Customer note, customer messages
- Shopping carts
- Credit slips
- Delivery slips
3. Customers & employees
- General information: first name, last name, email, status, profile, language, default page, etc.
- Passwords can be saved or regenerate new passwords for customers and employees
4. Vouchers / Discounts
- Cart rules (discount codes are also saved)
- Catalog price rules
- Tax rules to apply taxes for products
6. Carriers & shipping prices
- General settings: Carrier name, logo, transit time, speed grade, tracking URL
- Shipping locations & costs: Add handling cost status, free shipping status, billing type, shipping tax, out of range behavior option, price ranges (all zones, all ranges)
- Size, weight and group access: Maximum package width (cm), maximum package height (cm), maximum package depth (cm), maximum package weight (kg), group access
7. CMS pages
- General information: Name, status, content, indexation by search engines status, etc.
- SEO settings: Meta title, meta description, keywords, friendly URL, redirect URLs.
- CMS categories
8. Customer messages & services
- Customer messages via contact form
- Customer services (departments)
- Merchandise returns
9. Multi-shop data
- Shop groups
- All data of each shop (products, categories, customers, orders, etc.)
10. Localization data
11. SEO settings
All SEO settings such as meta title, meta descriptions, meta keywords, friendly URL, redirect URLs, etc. are also migrated from your old website to the new site. You can keep your SEO ranking on Google and all other search engines.
12. Other data
1 CLICK to Migrate or Upgrade allows you to migrate all blog data (blog posts, post categories, blog comments, photo gallery, slider images, etc.) from our PrestaShop blog module – BLOG and all mega menu data from our PrestaShop mega menu module – Mega Menu PRO
Migration and upgrade features:
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.6.x to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.5.x to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.4.x to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.3.x to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate/transfer data between PrestaShop websites (any versions)
- Migrate/transfer data from many websites into 1 website (merge shops)
- Resume/restart migration process anytime
- Display the percentage of the migration completion
- Support migrate multi-shops
- Keep customer passwords: allow customers to log into your new shop with their old account and password.
- Keep SEO ranking and redirect URLs: your website SEO ranking and redirect URLs are also unaffected during the migration
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
- Fix minor bug when migrating data between multiple shops
- Fix minor bug when migrating customer data only
- Migrate meta data / SEO
- Minor updage: More secure
- Fix bug of connector
Other products you may be interested in
Best module to migrate or upgrade PrestaShop 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 to PrestaShop 1.7 or migrate data between PrestaShop websites (any version) within seconds! Your business is never corrupted!
- Migrate everything from WooCommerce to PrestaShop online store
- Unlimited migration for various data types: products, categories, customer data, orders, taxes, shipping methods, etc.
- Safety ensure with “Secure access token”
- Keep your customer password
- Track the status of the migration and see the details of migrated data with migration history
- Quick and easy setup
- No technical skill required
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.
Directly upgrade PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 to the latest version of 1.7 in 1-click. 100% refund guaranteed if no success! This is not a migration tool but a real direct upgrade module to upgrade PrestaShop to 1.7
- Advanced PrestaShop captcha module for contact form, login and registration form, newsletter subscription and all other forms
- IP blacklist and email blacklist.
- Complete spam protection solution for your PrestaShop online store.
- 4 difficulty levels of Google reCaptcha supported.
- Display perfectly on different screen sizes.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
- The best visual drag & drop contact form builder for PrestaShop
- Support various form types (Customer contact form, customer survey form, recruitment form, product form, etc.)
- Support wide range of input fields (Simple input text, text area, URL, attached file, Google reCAPTCHA, etc.)
- Fully responsive contact forms, display anywhere on front office with shortcodes, custom hook and even a separate form page
- Easy to save and manage customer messages
- Support notification message to administrator and customers, auto-responder email
- Protect your store from spam with Captcha and IP & email blacklist
- Multifunctional form builder for PrestaShop store with SEO optimized and statistic charts
- Export/import all contact forms in 1-click, export messages to CSV files
A must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module and auto email tool to recover your lost shopping carts, send newsletter to customers, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed