Integrated Google Marketing
Integrate Google marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console) into your PrestaShop website
You've probably heard of the search engine Google. You know, the place where 5.6 billion search queries are executed every day?
However, Google is much more than a search engine. There's so much more. In fact, aside from its search engine, Google has a wide variety of business tools that can be extremely useful to marketers or online store owners.
Therefore, we decided to develop a free module that allows you to integrate the most essential Google marketing tools into your PrestaShop website, so you can be sure your business is taking full advantage of all Google has to offer.
Understand your customers better with Google Analytics
Google Analytics gives you a comprehensive view of your customers, including adverts and videos, websites and social media, tablets and smartphones. It will be easier to serve your existing customers and attract new ones as a result of using this tool.
Our module connects your PrestaShop website with Google Analytics and sends the necessary data about customer behavior to generate more accurate reports.
With “Integrated Google Marketing” free module, you can easily install the Tag Manager to your site and manage all your website tags without editing code.
Verify your PrestaShop website with Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a useful tool for tracking organic traffic, website performance, and issues. Every webmaster should sign up for Google Search Console to get an accurate picture of their users' behavior, especially since this is a free service.
This module provides 4 methods to help you verify your website using Google Search Console: by HTML file, by HTML meta tag, by Google Analytics tracking code, or by Google Tag Manager.
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (3)
- Questions & Answers (5)
- Integrate Google Analytics into PrestaShop website using “Tracking ID”
- Integrate Google Tag Manager into PrestaShop website using “Container ID”
- Verify website with Google Search Console using 1 of the following methods: verify by HTML file, by HTML meta tag, by Google Analytics tracking code, by Google Tag Manager
- Detailed instruction on how to get “Tracking ID”, “Container ID” or how to verify the website.
- Support multi-store mode.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0.x