Sale Ticker – Display REAL TIME sales
- Display a bubble alert to online customers every time your website get new sales
- Custom alert message with short codes
- Automatic and manual rules for sticker display
- Fully optimized for mobile
- Easily installed in 1-click
PrestaShop Sale sticker module is an influential selling tool which helps to boost your sales. Built with the concept of social proof, the module helps to display purchase activities on your store via recent sales notification popups. When customers know what other people are buying on your store, it creates a positive influence and motivates them to buy your products.
Build trust in your brand and increase customer engagement
Sale sticker brings a brick and mortar feel to your site, which shows evidence that there are many happy customers already buying. The store is humanized, valuable trust is built, thus customer engagement is increased and visitors are more likely to be converted into buyers. As for new stores which are still growing traffic and sales, you can create custom notifications to build the atmosphere of a busy store - a little growth-hack trick you can apply at the initial stage of customers acquisition.
Responsive and highly customizable designs
Mobile commerce is gaining more and more momentum as a mainstream way to do online shopping. PrestaShop Sale sticker module is responsive to all mobile devices, this is always our first priority when designing a module. Plus, customization options are maximized. You can freely edit the message, position or display time of the notification to optimize the module and make it blend with your site.
Boost sales with urgency
Sale sticker helps drive action by letting your site visitors know the purchasing activities of your online store and making them think that their favorite items are selling out fast. This is an appealing way to push your customers to click the Add To Cart button.
Super easy to install and manage
- One-click installation, no coding required
- The app will sync your store data and work immediately
- It takes less than 2 minutes to create and show your own custom notifications
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (2)
- Questions & Answers (0)
- Custom alert message with shortcodes
- Enable/disable "close" buttons
- Option to end alert lifetime when a customer closes sale alert
- Custom date format
- 5 Alert transition effects (slide up, slide down, fade-in, slide left, slide right)
- Option to stop sliding alert when a customer hovers over the alert on the front end
- Enable/disable product image in the alerts
- Option to hide alerts on mobile
- Custom sale alert positions
- Limit the sale alerts displayed by time
- Option to limit sale alerts by order status
- Repeat alert: Repeat the sale alert when the last alert has been displayed
- Delay start: The delay time to display the first sale alert
- Landing time: The duration that an alert is displayed in
- Alert time out: The duration between 2 sale alerts
- Loop time out: The duration between 2 loops
- Alert lifetime (display sale alert in): From the first time customer comes to the website. Leave 0 to display sale alerts all the time
- Display sale alert again after: Re-display sale alert after a customer saw the last alert. Leave 0 to permanently hide the sale alert after alert lifetime
- Remember the last alert states: Continue the sale alert loop after page reloaded instead of starting over. Avoid the same alerts displayed again when customer reloads the website
Option to display sale alerts on specific pages only: All pages, home page, category page, product details page, CMS page, other pages
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1
Update module logo