Product list pagination
PrestaShop product list pagination module - Add pagination to product listing page on the PrestaShop store in 3 ways: pagination, "Load more" button, or scroll to load more products automatically.
What does your store's product listing page look like right now? Is it divided scientifically and according to your wishes? Do you want to adjust the number of products that appear on a page or the pagination of your PrestaShop product listing?
Actually, the pagination is based on the configuration of the theme you are using. However, sometimes you are still not satisfied with the pagination of that theme. But surely no one wants to change the theme of the store just because they want to change the pagination, right?
How to add pagination to the product listing page on the PrestaShop store is not a question that only a few shop owners, but a lot of shop owners are finding the answer. And now you're here - you figured it out!
With our Product list pagination module, you can choose 1 of 3 pagination methods according to your needs:
- Show pagination
- Show "Load more" button
- Scroll to load more products automatically
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (5)
- Questions & Answers (1)
- The module provides 3 ways to add pagination to the product listing page on the PrestaShop store: show pagination, show "Load more" button, or scroll to load more products automatically.
- You are allowed to set up the number of products to display on each page.
- The button label and button background of the “Load more” button can be customized.
- Support multi-store mode.
- Support multiple languages.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Fix bug: disable module causing error in the front office
- Release version