A PrestaShop export customer data module - Select and sort the export fields as you like. Filter customer data by criteria before exporting.
Customer data is fundamental to a successful business strategy. Businesses have long recognized the importance of data, harnessing it effectively to improve customer experience, and adapting business strategies accordingly.
Loss of data and customer information is one of the serious incidents that greatly affects the sales speed as well as the reputation of the business. Therefore, to manage customer data safely when there is a problem, you need to back up your data regularly. And exporting customer information in PrestaShop is the most common way.
However, by PrestaShop default, you do not have the option and will have to export all existing data to a .csv file. This also sometimes brings many disadvantages because you may not want to export unnecessary information. So, having a module to export customers in PrestaShop that allows you to select the desired fields is essential!
Let’s refer to “Export Customers” – our PrestaShop export customer data module with great features that can assist you in this job!
- Option to export customer data in PrestaShop store into .xls file or .csv file
- Allow you to select and sort the export field as you like
- Filter customer data by criteria before exporting
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (1)
- Questions & Answers (3)
- Export customer information in PrestaShop into .xls file or .csv file
- Allows you to select the fields to export.
- Filter customer data quickly before exporting by Status, Newsletter, Partner, Register Date
- Sort the order of fields to be exported by dragging and dropping.
- Support multi-store mode.
- Support multiple languages.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1
- Fix bug for PrestaShop 8.x
- Update compatibility with PrestaShop 8.0
- Add new export filter option: export "Total orders", "Customer group"
- New export file format: XLSX
- Fix bug: when clicking on "Dashboard" link of the back office, the user will be navigated to "Export customers" page
- The null data on exported file will not display as "--" value