Manufacturer/brand logos carousel slider PRO module
- Display manufacturer/brand logos carousel slider on anywhere on your website.
- Help your clients to find products of certain brand easily and make a purchase
- Fully responsive, mobile friendly
- Quick install and easy to use
Well-known brand always is one of main reasons why customer buys a product. So let your customers to see that you have products of a brand they like and it will force them to purchase from your store.
How does our module work?
Display your store's manufacturer/brand logos in a form of carousel slider: This module provides many useful options to bring the most powerful and professional Prestashop manufacturer/brand logos slider for your online store. Manufacturer/brand logos carousel slider PRO is an excellent module to display logos of your clients, partners, sponsors and affiliates. It is 100% responsive which means logos will display across all devices e.g. PC, Mobile, and Tablet etc. perfectly. You do not need to be master of Prestashop to use this awesome module. One of the amazing features of this module is that it has touch and swipe support. That means your users from any devices can view the logo carousel/slider nicely. The module lets you configure speed, amount of items to show, and a lot of other features.
- IE10+ / Edge
- Custom slider block title
- Option to limit the number of manufacturer/brand logos displayed
- Option to specify the number of logos displayed on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Custom order types (manufacture name ascending, manufacture name descending, manufacture ID ascending, manufacturer ID descending)
- Show/hide manufacturer name
- Enable/disable slider navigation button
- Auto play/manual navigation mode for carousel slider
- Pause slider on mouse hover option
- Custom slider auto play speed
- Custom hook (display the slider anywhere on your website)
Step 1: Download the installation file from https://prestahero.com
Step 2: From your website back office, navigate to “Modules / Modules & Services”, click on “Upload a module / Select file”
Step 3: Select the module installation file from your computer then click on “Open” to install
You’re all done, enjoy our great module!
4 other products in the same category:
- Prestashop slider module with more than 100+ pre-made 2D, 3D and HTML5/CSS3 animation effects
- Visual drag & drop slideshow builder module
- Real-time preview
- Support responsive mode, multiple layouts, touch gestures on mobile devices
- Easily installed in 1-click
- Prestashop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into Prestashop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your Prestashop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
This Nivo slider module for Prestashop is a renowned slider that is being used in thousands of websites around the world. It’s a jQuery slider that comes with a large number of features essential for a good website slider. Since Prestashop doesn’t support the integration of Nivo slider by default, having a separate module for the purpose is essential. Even though there are a large number of Prestashop Nivo slider modules in the market, our module is unique with the integration of caption animation feature.
This module provides a product rollover effect for your store so that when a person hovers their mouse pointer over a product, several changes occur; the product image changes and also displays product details like the product price and also additional buttons to display more details about the product. Since this image rollover effect is not found in Prestashop by default, having a Prestashop image rollover module to obtain the feature is essential.