PrestaHero Instagram Free module - Display Instagram feed on PrestaShop homepage
Display your Instagram photos and videos on PrestaShop home page in minutes with an easy setup
Showcase your Instagram feed photos/videos on the PrestaShop home page with our PrestaHero Instagram Free module. Let’s your stylist stand out and grab customers' attention.
With an Instagram feed, you will be able to keep your followers engaged and establish a connection with new visitors exploring your brand.
Our module syncs with your Instagram account in real-time to ensure the photos displayed in your store are up-to-date.
Apart from photos, PrestaHero Instagram Free module also enables you to display as well as let customers play the videos in the Instagram block.
- IE10+ / Edge
- Easily set up with Instagram access token
- Images and videos support
- Custom number of photos/videos display on the homepage
- Compatible with all themes and devices
- Automatic feed updates
- Does not impact the page loading speed
- Automatically refresh Instagram access token via cronjob
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/en/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
You might also like
- Prestashop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into Prestashop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your Prestashop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
4 other products in the same category:
Automatically detect installed modules from Presta Hero, easily update new release versions of installed modules, and useful module suggestions for your online store.
- Flexible and user-friendly interface Prestashop chat free module
- Good performance, allows you to chat with more than 100 customers stably at the same time with minimum server resource
- Custom text and avatar
- Support clean-up chat database
- Support Prestashop multi-store mode & multi-language
- Migrate or upgrade Prestashop 1.6 to 1.7 (or from older versions to Prestashop 1.7) in a few clicks
- Transfer and migrate data between Prestashop stores
- Necessary data types migration (products, categories and customers)
- Export/Import part of website data
- Help you to generate backup data
- Keep your customer and staff passwords
- Simple usage and safety ensured
Is your Prestashop store running successfully, giving you a desirable income? Having good sales in your business is great news. But have you handled all the problems that occur in your website that can drop your sales percentage little by little. A common problem is back orders, it happens when a customer buys out of stock products on your website. Our Product status update is a free Prestashop module that helps you to hide out of stock products in Prestashop automatically.