Prestashop GDPR Compliance module
- Prestashop GDPR Compliance module for your website
- Give customer necessary rights with their personal data
- Customer consent management
- Data management – Request management
- Control data modification and access logs
- Completely compatible with custom themes.
Secure payment with Paypal
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to protect the personal data of European Union (EU) citizens and applies to any organization doing business with EU data subjects. Simply put, if you do business in the EU, then the GDPR will apply. It establishes strict breach disclosure requirements, and when enforcement begins on May 25th, 2018, will impose stiff fines for refused organizations. Non-compliance can result in formidable consequences, with fines of up to €20 million or four percent of annual revenue – whichever is greater. How prepared is your store for GDPR? Take our Prestashop GDPR Compliance module today to expand your business to EU market. According to GDPR law, your customers will have these main following rights:
- The right to access their personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to obtain modification and/or erasure of their personal data;
- The right to give and withdraw their consent.
Our Prestashop GDPR module allows you to provide these privileges to your customers, add detailed description about what personal data is needed and for what purposes it is used, ensuring that customers can make an informed decision when browsing on your site.
What does our GDPR module have?
- Easy to customize the popup content, color (button color, text color, popup background color and opacity), 4 pre-defined popup positions (top, button, left and right), sorting popup content order.
You can choose to give customer necessary rights with their personal data according to your preference and GDPR compliance requirements. Customer privileges:
- Customers will be informed when their data has been modified by administration or other customers.
- Customers can view and download their own personal data.
- Customers may change their subscription status.
- “Right to be forgotten” – your customers can send deletion request or directly erase their personal data. In addition, they can also withdraw their requests.
Data modification and access logs
Customer is notified via email when their personal data is modified (with details of the modifications) or their account is logged in (with IP, location, browser name, etc.) by someone. They can also review the data modification and account accesses from their account control area. This helps customers protect their data and know if their personal data is illegally adjusted or accessed. You can also keep track of all the modification and account accesses from the module’s back office.
Rights for customers to erase their data
This is one of the most important terms in GDPR. Prestashop GDPR Compliance module perfectly makes your website fit this requirement of GDPR. With GDPR Compliance module, you can allow your customers to completely delete their data storing on your website or only specific kinds of the data (such as general account information, addresses, ordering information, contact messages, subscription statuses, data modification logs and account access logs). You can decide to allow customers to delete their data whenever they want or require them to submit a data deletion request, after that you can review and decide to approve or decline that deletion request.
- IE10+ / Edge