PLEASE WAIT – Loading progress indicator module
- PrestaShop loading progress indicator module enables you to add a unique customized and dynamic progress indicator
- Have your website displayed nicely when it's still in the loading process and the page content has not been fully loaded
- 11 beautiful types of CSS3/HTML loading icons for your choices
- Custom color capacity
- Quick install and easy to use
Progress indicators inform users about the status of ongoing processes, such as loading a page, submitting a form, or saving updates. They communicate a website’s state and indicate available actions, such as whether customers can navigate away from the current screen. With Please wait - PrestaShop loading progress indicator module, it's easy to create responsive and stylish progress bars for the web. Animations perform well even on mobile devices. No need to hook into any of your code, progress is detected automatically. Purchase and set up Please wait right now to display a nice loading progress indicator when your PrestaShop website is loading its content, get rid of broken elements appear when the web page has not been fully loaded.
- 11 CSS3/HTML loading icons
- Custom message
- Custom loading icon color
- Custom text message color
- Custom loading background color
- Custom loading icon size
- Option to adjust background opacity
- Option to display the loading indicator on home page only
- Preview all loading spinner before selection
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
- Premium download: besides installing the modules using PrestaHero Connect, you can open "My account > My downloads" page at PrestaHero and download your purchased modules.
- Free download: you can download the installation package directly on the module details page at PrestaHero.
Update module logo
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (3)
- Questions & Answers (0)