- Deploy 3 marketing programs for PrestaShop: loyalty program (buy to get reward), referral/sponsorship program (refer friends to get reward) & PrestaShop affiliate program (sell to get reward)
- Easy to set up conditions for each program, set up reward configuration
- Enable customers to use reward to pay for order, convert into voucher, withdraw to their account
- Customize explanation messages and introduction message for each marketing program
- Configure notification email to admin and customers
- Support cronjob feature to send email automatically
- Excellent built-in statistics feature
Is your PrestaShop store running successfully, giving you a desirable income? Having good sales in your business is great news. But have you handled all the problems that occur in your website that can drop your sales percentage little by little. A common problem is back orders, it happens when a customer buys out of stock products on your website. Our Product status update is a free PrestaShop module that helps you to hide out of stock products in PrestaShop automatically.
Everyone’s ultimate goal in having an online business is to have good sales and gain a high profit. If you are a business owner and has worked hard to reach this level, it’s great news. But sometimes, small defects in your website can make your business look bad and reduce the customer appeal towards it. One such instance is the inability to hide out of stock products in PrestaShop store and this cause a lot of trouble for your business. Sometimes your products may go out of stock which is unavoidable for a business with large sales. And you may not have the chance to bring back a new stock of products as soon as the previous stock is finished. So when a customer places an order from your online store they may have ordered one or two out of stock products as well. But since the products are not available, their order will not be what they expected to receive. This can create a lot of issues, misunderstandings and finally the result of the customer losing faith in your business. What do you do to avoid this? Visit the website backend constantly and manually disable products when they are out of stock? Although this is possible to be done for a small business, it can’t be done for a huge business since the number of products can be hundreds and thousands and you may have no idea when the products go out of stock. This is where PrestaShop product status update module comes in.
Disable all out of stock products automatically
With the product status update module integrated into your store, when a customer places and order and checks out, the PrestaShop module will automatically check the quantity of the products that were ordered. And if the stock has reached zero, the module will automatically disable the product and the product will not be further displayed on the store until a new stock is added. This module is ideal for shop owners who don’t want to have back orders due to out of products and mess up their accounts and business. Since the module can hide out of stock products in PrestaShop without the shop owner’s involvement, it saves a lot of time.
Easy integration, strongly compatible and easy to use
This PrestaShop module is compatible with all the PrestaShop websites of versions 1.5 and 1.6. And the easy one-click installation makes it one of the best modules that reduces the hassle shop owners has to go through. Just downloading and enabling the module is all you have to do to get it to work and no further settings or actions are required. Download this completely free PrestaShop product status update module today itself to avoid back orders and from letting your customers order unavailable products. It will be one of the best steps you take towards the success of your business.
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (0)
When a customer places an order and checks out, Hide out of stock products module will automatically check the quantity of the products that were ordered. And if the stock has reached zero, the module will automatically disable the product and the product will not be further displayed on the store until new stock is added.
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
Other products you may be interested in
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2021! Extremely good, all-in-one PrestaShop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!
One Page Checkout simplifies PrestaShop default checkout steps; helps customers checkout faster, easier and more secure thus reduce cart abandonment and increase conversion rate
- Awesome vertical and horizontal PrestaShop mega menu
- Complete visual drag and drop backend
- Allow you to use different content types inside your top menu (text, images, categories, manufacturer, etc.)
- Select and display featured products in mega menu
- Apply different animations effect for effective visual appeal
- Clean and professional mobile menu with 3 different menu types
- 1-click to import/export your entire mega menu data
- Quick loading speed with smart cache feature
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
- PrestaShop payment module with unlimited quantity of payment method
- Fully customize payment method and confirmation message
- Adjustable cart value range to display payment method
- Select customer group, country and carrier to display payment method
- Support multi-shop mode and multi - language
Best module to migrate or upgrade PrestaShop 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 to PrestaShop 1.7 or migrate data between PrestaShop websites (any version) within seconds! Your business is never corrupted!
A must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module and auto email tool to recover your lost shopping carts, send auto emails, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%