- Help your customer easily send you questions regarding your products and services.
- Help your customers understand your product and services.
- Avoid having to answer the same questions daily via emails sent by customers
- Compatible with custom themes
- Quick install and easy to use
A good online store is one that answers all the possible questions, doubts and fears before the visitor even realizes them. However, if any question appears, you should be ready to provide the answers. FAQ module helps you save a lot of time by creating a professional FAQ page (and also FAQ tab on product page) where you can list all the repeated questions with respective answers.
Let’s discover how great FAQ module is and why it helps you in improving quality of your customer service.
Proficient FAQ page and FAQ tab on product page
As stated above, FAQ module is a 2 IN 1 PrestaShop FAQ module, it allows you to create both FAQ page and FAQ tab on product details page.
- FAQ page: FAQ module enables you to quickly create a professional and attractive FAQ page with a list of pre-made questions & answers. The questions & answers are grouped into sections with open/close boxes will help customer browses the question & answer list easily to find out the information they’re looking for.
- FAQ tab on product page: you can select all questions & answers related to a product and put them particularly on the product details page. This will help your customer understand your products and encourage them to buy!
“Ask a question” form
FAQ module enables customer to send questions to your email via a question form on the FAQ page. This is useful for the customer if they can’t find the information they want from your FAQ page with pre-made questions & answers.
You can answer your customer questions via email when they’re sent to you or reply them directly via a reply form from your back office. You can also mark the questions as frequently asked questions to display them on your FAQ page.
FAQ module provides CAPTCHA security feature which ensures the “ask a question” form from spam questions created by auto-fill robots.
Module backend is implemented with jQuery Ajax to avoid page reloads when working with backend. This helps you save time when add, edit, delete or sort questions & answers.
FAQ module is the unique PrestaShop FAQ module which provides visual backend editor. Questions & answers are organized visually as how they’re displayed on frontend, this feature is very useful because it helps you quickly see the result of your backend work.
Question & answer categorize: This feature helps you arrange your questions & answers. This will help you manage the questions & answers easier when they become huge! It also helps customer easier in browsing through the questions & answers on frontend.
SEO and optimization
FAQ module offers you a capacity of making custom friendly URL for your FAQ page. This is the most important factor that will improve your SEO rank on Google or any other search engines.
- Metadata supported: FAQ module is the best PrestaShop FAQ module which provides meta-data for SEO purposes. It supports custom meta title, meta description and meta keywords
- HTML optimized: FAQ module is optimized with SEO on all HTML tags, it’s checked to make sure your FAQ page as well as product FAQ tab is completely friendly with SEO
- Create FAQ page
- Create FAQ tab on product page
- Categorize frequently asked questions
- Open/close content of answers on frontend
- Option to open all answers by default on FAQ page
- FAQ PRO provides “Ask a question form” allowing your customers send any questions to you easily
- Send question via email
- Save questions at backend
- Reply a question via backend
- CAPTCHA security
- Custom form title and description
- Custom receiver email
- “Ask a question” button on product page (product question)
- Option to enable/disable “ask a question” form on FAQ page
- Option to enable/disable “ask a question” button on product page
- Option to enable/disable CAPTCHA security code
- Ajax backend
- Option to add, edit delete questions using Ajax (no page reloads)
- Option to add, edit delete question groups using Ajax
- Option to sort questions and group using Ajax
- Friendly URL
- Custom meta title
- Custom meta keywords
- Custom meta description
- HTML is optimized for SEO
Step 1: Download and install PrestaHero Connect: https://prestahero.com/en/145-prestahero-connect.html
Step 2: Reload your back office, then navigate to "PrestaHero > PrestaHero modules" and click on "Connect to PrestaHero" to connect your website with PrestaHero securely with your PrestaHero credentials.
Step 3: Find the module you purchased (or free) modules and click "Install" or "Upgrade" to install the modules or upgrade your modules any time a new version is released.
*Note: besides installing the purchased modules/themes using PrestaHero Connect, you can also download the modules/themes here: https://prestahero.com/mydownloads and install them to your website as normal PrestaShop modules using PrestaShop module manager (or theme manager). Just navigate to "Modules > Module manager" (or "Design > Theme & logo") then upload and installed the downloaded modules/themes.
Other products you may be interested in
- All-in-one speed optimization tool for PrestaShop store
- Option to auto configure, set everything up in 1 click
- Innovative cache solutions: page cache, server and Smarty cache, browser cache
- Advanced image optimization tool, support GZIP compression
- PrestaShop database optimization to reduce data access time
- Real-time line chart of page loading speed
- PrestaShop Instagram feed module helps you to integrate Instagram into PrestaShop online store
- Support new Instagram API
- Display Instagram photos anywhere on your PrestaShop website (home page, footer, left column, right column or custom position)
- Tag your products and allow customers to shop on your Instagram photos/videos
- Support grid layout, masonry layout and carousel slider
- Easy customization of your Instagram photo gallery
- SEO optimization for your website and Instagram photos
- 1-click to import/export Instagram data (including every settings, images, texts and product tags)
- Optimized photo loading speed and custom photo quality
- Display smoothly on any screen size
- The best visual drag & drop contact form builder for PrestaShop
- Support various form types (Customer contact form, customer survey form, recruitment form, product form, etc.)
- Support wide range of input fields (Simple input text, text area, URL, attached file, Google reCAPTCHA, etc.)
- Fully responsive contact forms, display anywhere on front office with shortcodes, custom hook and even a separate form page
- Easy to save and manage customer messages
- Support notification message to administrator and customers, auto-responder email
- Protect your store from spam with Captcha and IP & email blacklist
- Multifunctional form builder for PrestaShop store with SEO optimized and statistic charts
- Export/import all contact forms in 1-click, export messages to CSV files
A must-have PrestaShop abandoned cart reminder module and auto email tool to recover your lost shopping carts, send newsletter to customers, retain existing customers and increase your sales by 50%
Upgrade PrestaShop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to PrestaShop 1.7 in a few clicks! PrestaShop Migrator is the best PrestaShop to PrestaShop migration module that helps you migrate or upgrade your website to the latest PrestaShop version.
Hit Google top #1 with best SEO practices 2021! Extremely good, all-in-one PrestaShop SEO module, up-to-date with Google SEO rank math. SEO Audit is the only SEO module you need!
- All in one PrestaShop blog module with every necessary features for a blog
- Provide post authors role for your staff or customers
- Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
- Fully supported comment system including CAPTCHA security
- Professional and attractive design with customizable image slider and photo gallery.
- Display blog posts and photo gallery on homepage or sidebar
- Support notification email system
- Import/export data in 1 – click (support data transfer from WordPress)
- No additional add-ons required
- Advanced PrestaShop captcha module for contact form, login and registration form, newsletter subscription and all other forms
- IP blacklist and email blacklist.
- Complete spam protection solution for your PrestaShop online store.
- 4 difficulty levels of Google reCaptcha supported.
- Display perfectly on different screen sizes.
- Easy to install and simple to use.